Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

120 WAR, PAL, DRU, Shadowlands Epic, 14k ACHI, 258 Mounts, Shop Bundles, Allied Race

Discussion on 120 WAR, PAL, DRU, Shadowlands Epic, 14k ACHI, 258 Mounts, Shop Bundles, Allied Race within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow 120 WAR, PAL, DRU, Shadowlands Epic, 14k ACHI, 258 Mounts, Shop Bundles, Allied Race

Hello everyone, I am selling my beloved Blizzard account after many years I play with it. I have no further time to give so I prefer leaving it to someone who does have. Here I will list all the features you will find, beginning with World of Warcraft of course, since it's the main game I played since 2011.

World of Warcraft

- 120 Orc Warrior item level 411:
- 120 Dark Iron Dwarf Paladin item level 389:
- 120 Nightelf Druid item level 403:

- 258 Mounts (some very rare)
- 238 Pets

- Almost 14.000 Achievement points among all characters, 20 Feats of Strength and 132 Legacy Achievements:

- 40+ Exalted Reputations:

- Many titles collected:

- Allied races unlocked: Mag'har Orcs, Highmountain Taurens, Nightbornes and Dark Iron Dwarves

- Level 14 Orc Warrior in WoW Classic

Blizzard Shop stuff

- Shadowlands Epic Edition (Boost used): Pre-purchase of next WoW expansion, early access to Death Knights for Allied Races and Pandaren starting with the Visions of N’Zoth content update, Ensorcelled Everwyrm flying mount, Vestments of the Eternal Traveler transmog set, Anima Wyrmling pet, Eternal Traveler’s effect for Hearthstone and Wraithchill cosmetic effect for weapons.
- Battle for Azeroth Digital Deluxe Edition (Boost used): Horde Gilded Ravasaur mount, Alliance Seabraid Stallion mount, Baby Tortollan pet, Overwatch Horde and Alliance themed voice lines for Torbjorn; emotes for Tracer; Anduin, Jaina, Sylvanas, and Saurfang sprays and Kul Tiran and Zandalari player icons, Themed Hearthstone cards back, StarCraft 2 sprays, Heroes of the Storm Primal Flamesaber mount with three color variants (green, white, and toast).
- Legion Digital Deluxe Items: Illidari Felstalker mount, Nibbles Pet, Heroes of the Storm Felstalker mount, Starcraft 2 portraits, Diablo 3 Wings & Helm.
- Warlords of Draenor Digital Deluxe items: Dread Raven mount, Dread Hatchling pet, StarCraft 2 portraits, Diablo 3 Warsong Pennant, Themed Hearthstone cards back.

- Heart of the Aspects shop mount
- Winged Guardian shop mount

Other Games from Battle.net launcher

- Destiny 2 full edition owned
- Hearthstone account with some card packs plus all the items got from WoW bundles ahead
- Diablo 3 profile (full game not owned) plus all the items got from WoW bundles ahead
- Heroes of the Storm account plus all the items got from WoW bundles ahead
- Starcraft 2 account plus all the items got from WoW bundles ahead
- Starcraft Remastered account plus all the items got from WoW bundles ahead

REQUIRED PRICE: 150 EUROS. Payment methods: PayPal or bank transfer. For any further information please write an e-mail to yhouse[at]zoho[dot]eu or reply this thread. Thanks to everyone!
Old 12/11/2019, 12:06   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 125
300€ ?! Best joke in the last Days i heared Good luck with those big price!
sry for this post,but i must post it because its... So crazy that you think you can handle 300€ for this Account :/
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/11/2019, 12:09   #3

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWoodZ View Post
300€ ?! Best joke in the last Days i heared Good luck with those big price!
sry for this post,but i must post it because its... So crazy that you think you can handle 300€ for this Account :/
Mate I understand your POV, but understand mine also, that includes all the efforts I made in 9 years and the stuff I bought for real moneys, as you can read. Want to make an offer?
Old 12/11/2019, 12:11   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

That what you have i farm in 1 Year ...
You have obtainable Mounts or so but you have No Gear,no BiS and nmothing what you need to go rdy for next expansion,so why you want for it 300 ?! my Offer is 100€ for this account ... more is it not worth!

#And look at youre ForuM Acc NOTHING You have and new registrated Member,so you need really Good details and safes that Annyone want to buy from you because of scamming or annything ...
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/11/2019, 12:15   #5

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWoodZ View Post
That what you have i farm in 1 Year ...
You have obtainable Mounts or so but you have No Gear,no BiS and nmothing what you need to go rdy for next expansion,so why you want for it 300 ?! my Offer is 100€ for this account ... more is it not worth!

#And look at youre ForuM Acc NOTHING You have and new registrated Member,so you need really Good details and safes that Annyone want to buy from you because of scamming or annything ...
Thanks for you offer, I appreciate it. However, with 100€ I can't even cover the price of the things I bought on that account.

And I will not pay anything to be verified in a forum where I should instead receive money from the things I sell. Thank you anyway
Old 12/11/2019, 20:12   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

thanks for answer, but you will not get what you have payed
Good luck and thanks for the Conversation
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/11/2019, 22:20   #7

Thank you too mate.
Old 12/25/2019, 18:19   #8

PRICE LOWERED TO 150 EUROS!
Old 02/28/2020, 12:23   #9

Sale closed, thanks to everyone who made an offer.
Closed Thread

Tags
account, battle.net, blizzard, warcraft, world of warcraft