Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EZ Fish - A Premium World of Warcraft Fishing Bot

Discussion on EZ Fish - A Premium World of Warcraft Fishing Bot within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/09/2022, 12:18   #271

elite*gold: 0
@ Sure it does, if you follow the few basic steps properly. If for some reason you still have a problem just message me on discord or by email and I'll help you resolve it within minutes.
Old 01/09/2022, 20:08   #272 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Honestly, this is the most straightforward and easy-to-use fishing pixel bot I have used. Highly recommended.
Old 01/09/2022, 20:18   #273 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by techugo View Post
It doesn't hit the blob properly
it does u will doing something wrong for sure, i'm using it and its fine
Old 03/28/2022, 03:52   #274 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

ok took me a bit to sort out the issue if you fk around the gamma and contrast you can make this stuff work easy... i left it on for 6 hours bags where fulll..... cant be more then happy and if people are saying fishing is bad you got no clue....

fishing and cooking you will make allot of money

2nd fishing bots dont get reported much because no one looks at the fishing spots so there for its 100% better then herbing or mining anyways its great bot but one thing i wish it could do while its botting and farming for the fish i could play on my 2nd account i wish it could do that
Old 05/19/2022, 12:35   #275 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Works if you set the Game up correctly

The bot works fine but a few things have to be set up to really work well.

Form my experience the settings in Classic play a bigger role than expected.

The following worked best for me basically everywhere.
stettings to 1 because it doesn't really matter how it looks anyway.

Set water / liquid Quality to Fair instead of Low. ( On low you have this fake water rippers on fair it looks like a solid color with basically 0 reflection and movement)

When you designate the area to fish in pay attention that the castbar will not be inside, this can cause problems for the bot.

The bot really does not like different stuff of colors in the fishing area, so deactivate Nametags, and don't scan stuff like the ground or rocks.

I used MR fish it during Cata and MoP but that one is nomore and I finde EZfish a good alternative.

Are there better ways to bot for Gold?

Sure, with the insane Gold inflation the bot won't make you fabulously Rich, i get about 100Gold and Hour now +/- 10 Gold, depending on your server that can be different and if you also can cook the fishes.

Nearly every openworld farm will gain you more Gold. But the chances that you get banned are much Higher for this kind of farming and the competition is also no joke.

How safe do i believe it is.

Fish bots are generally one of the safest bots to run because nearly nobody cares and reports you if you aren't super obvious.
Don't run the bot for more than 2hours without a logout and you should be pretty save but it's a good idea to use a second account anyway.

Even the people who go fishing for Gold target the Pools, so again if you are in a place Abit away , nobody cares for you. The only thing that gets you band is the automatic system.

Stuff i wish the bot had.

Auto re-login with a timer
This would make it easier to run the bot for multiple hours without the risk of getting banned.

A Fish counter at the end of the session displayed in the console.
Old 02/11/2023, 02:13   #276 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

What's the current state of this BOT. I used it awhile back, liked it but lost an account due to a possible detection / report.
Old 03/01/2023, 03:44   #277

EZ Fish is still online and working as before. Any issues you can hit me up as always via discord/email.

I had left the bot somewhat lowkey for a while now, working only when I could on v3.0. Soon I will have more time to work on it again
Old 03/03/2023, 10:21   #278 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

What's the GPH for fishing Dragonfin and Pygmy using EZFish?
Old 09/06/2023, 20:07   #279 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 20
Got banned after using this for 2 hours on hardcore. I even moved and changed spots frequently etc.

Edit: To clarify, I used the bot for 2 hours to get from lv0-150 fishing. During those 2 hours I also moved spots, sometimes visited the city to sell stuff, etc.
2 days later, Blizzard banned my account permanently, so it seems like this bot is detected by now.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/08/2023, 01:46   #280 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

EZ Fish is detected.

After 1 hour of using, my account got banned.
Old 10/19/2023, 17:52   #281 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Can confirm. Got permanently banned today. Just did the Darkshore fishing quest. Finished the quest in 9 minutes something.
Old 12/05/2023, 02:25   #282 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Bot is detected. I got banned before I hit fishing 125. Moved locations twice during that time.
Old 12/23/2023, 11:07   #283 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Got 4 accounts banned using this fishbot, its detected. on SoD
Old 01/17/2024, 14:32   #284

EZ Fish is currently unavailable pending extensive maintenance.

The bot will be rebuilt from scratch and will reappear safe and better than ever.
Closed Thread

Tags
fishing bot, world of warcraft