Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

🔥 GGLoader 8.1.5 PRO PvP+PvE PIXEL ⚔️COMBAT ROUTINES⚔️ ARENA SCRIPTS🎯(LIVE)

Discussion on 🔥 GGLoader 8.1.5 PRO PvP+PvE PIXEL ⚔️COMBAT ROUTINES⚔️ ARENA SCRIPTS🎯(LIVE) within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow 🔥 GGLoader 8.2 UPDATED PRO PvP+PvE PIXEL ⚔️COMBAT ROUTINES⚔️ ARENA SCRIPTS🎯(LIVE)

Old 05/01/2019, 15:35   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I love GGLoader very much!!!!
the best CR I ever have for my WOW.

Old 05/01/2019, 15:40   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepeng View Post
I love GGLoader very much!!!!
the best CR I ever have for my WOW.
Thank you for your kind words. We are happy to have you as a customer.
Old 05/01/2019, 15:46   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGLoader View Post
Thank you for your kind words. We are happy to have you as a customer.
oh I forgot....
and its my safest CR.
never get banned with GGLoader.

Old 05/01/2019, 15:56   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

To be honest it's not the best ever combat routine, but it's safest, that I can guarantee to you. And it's easy to write your own routines so I gave it 9 out of 10.
Old 05/01/2019, 16:16   #6

Quote:
oh I forgot....
and its my safest CR.
never get banned with GGLoader.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenoh View Post
To be honest it's not the best ever combat routine, but it's safest, that I can guarantee to you. And it's easy to write your own routines so I gave it 9 out of 10.

Thank you both for the kind words. Thenoh, contact one of our supports and let's see what we can improve.
Old 05/01/2019, 16:58   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Amazing

Great work from all the dev's and quick to respond with any questions. Customizable or you can use their rotations. Always keeping us up to date. May also be used as a teaching tool by looking at how the mechanics are ran.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/01/2019, 17:30   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzzwhiteboyzzz View Post
Great work from all the dev's and quick to respond with any questions. Customizable or you can use their rotations. Always keeping us up to date. May also be used as a teaching tool by looking at how the mechanics are ran.
Thank you!
Old 05/01/2019, 20:30   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hey guys.

Long time user of one of their WOW rotation, super happy with the team and the community, if you are looking for an automation for WoW, these are your guys!!

Good luck!
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/02/2019, 03:22   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Review:

First off, Ayni the dev and Foul is great, very transparent about their software and very active in asking what else should add, constant updates and improvement is going on and they always try and help.

Been using it for several months, there's never been a banwave that i'm aware of - the rotations are super customizable if you know a bit of lua as you can mess around with the source code incase you want the rotation to go a bit differently and there's a script for every class, highly recommended.

There's a few classes which are fully supported by GGloader a class specific profile has been made.
currently it supports mage, paladin, demon hunter, druid, death knight and priest.
what i mean by fully supported as in they have their own profiles developed by actual developer and logic and everything.
All the above classes sim close to perfect and perform excellent in pvp, aka using imprison on dh to save your 2's partner or interrupt heals etc

however, for the classes without there's another addon that's used and they have some amazing user-made scripts too;

I highly recommend warrior, the pve rotation is perfect and sims out pretty much 100% at all times also auto-kicks mobs etc; the rotation in pvp could be improved but, if you want pvp and pve i highly recommend rogue though, you do want to tweak them to your own prefences.

The price is quite high, but definetly worth it.
You pay per character to unlock the rotation for fifty nine euros; but then it's only 10 eur monthly to resubscribe - so it is pretty expensive at first off, but. don't let it put you off.

I have the private version it's completely undetectable it's a extra 10 euro a month, i used the normal version without any bans it's just for people who are extra paranoid really, the normal version is sufficient anti-cheat wise and wasn't detected for me - new users should be aware though to change their inital kick settings to their liking and setting it at random intervals - you can fully adjust it for mana percent and delay etc.

Rating:
Security/anticheat: 10/10
Rotations: 8/10

There could definetly be improvement on adding more fully supported classes but it's only one developer, so he's slowly adding them.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/02/2019, 04:16   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Amazing

Used this for a long time without any issues or bans, Have some top 1% parses on many raids.
Personally used Unholy/Frost DK/Warrior/Druid/Mage and have some amazing parses.
Requires very little effort to setup but gives you a flawless secure experience.

Great respect to the team and the guys at GGLoader and looking forward to the classic support.

Keep up the great work guys.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/02/2019, 05:39   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Best rotation you can buy, although you might spend a few hours to get use to how to use the UI, import rotation, or set it up, the staffs and support always there to help you out. Ayni, Robin, Foul are always helpful and willing to help ppl in their discord or DM when they have the time. There are also a few custom rotations from the community in the forum that might fit your need if you are playing a niche class or build. Even though not all rotations are 10/10 the security and a piece of mind when using are the best about GGL.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/02/2019, 07:57   #13

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnebyOne View Post
Best rotation you can buy, although you might spend a few hours to get use to how to use the UI, import rotation, or set it up, the staffs and support always there to help you out. Ayni, Robin, Foul are always helpful and willing to help ppl in their discord or DM when they have the time. There are also a few custom rotations from the community in the forum that might fit your need if you are playing a niche class or build. Even though not all rotations are 10/10 the security and a piece of mind when using are the best about GGL.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyleet View Post
Used this for a long time without any issues or bans, Have some top 1% parses on many raids.
Personally used Unholy/Frost DK/Warrior/Druid/Mage and have some amazing parses.
Requires very little effort to setup but gives you a flawless secure experience.

Great respect to the team and the guys at GGLoader and looking forward to the classic support.

Keep up the great work guys.
Quote:
Originally Posted by slymenstro View Post
Review:

First off, Ayni the dev and Foul is great, very transparent about their software and very active in asking what else should add, constant updates and improvement is going on and they always try and help.

Been using it for several months, there's never been a banwave that i'm aware of - the rotations are super customizable if you know a bit of lua as you can mess around with the source code incase you want the rotation to go a bit differently and there's a script for every class, highly recommended.

There's a few classes which are fully supported by GGloader a class specific profile has been made.
currently it supports mage, paladin, demon hunter, druid, death knight and priest.
what i mean by fully supported as in they have their own profiles developed by actual developer and logic and everything.
All the above classes sim close to perfect and perform excellent in pvp, aka using imprison on dh to save your 2's partner or interrupt heals etc

however, for the classes without there's another addon that's used and they have some amazing user-made scripts too;

I highly recommend warrior, the pve rotation is perfect and sims out pretty much 100% at all times also auto-kicks mobs etc; the rotation in pvp could be improved but, if you want pvp and pve i highly recommend rogue though, you do want to tweak them to your own prefences.

The price is quite high, but definetly worth it.
You pay per character to unlock the rotation for fifty nine euros; but then it's only 10 eur monthly to resubscribe - so it is pretty expensive at first off, but. don't let it put you off.

I have the private version it's completely undetectable it's a extra 10 euro a month, i used the normal version without any bans it's just for people who are extra paranoid really, the normal version is sufficient anti-cheat wise and wasn't detected for me - new users should be aware though to change their inital kick settings to their liking and setting it at random intervals - you can fully adjust it for mana percent and delay etc.

Rating:
Security/anticheat: 10/10
Rotations: 8/10

There could definetly be improvement on adding more fully supported classes but it's only one developer, so he's slowly adding them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Musushi View Post
Hey guys.

Long time user of one of their WOW rotation, super happy with the team and the community, if you are looking for an automation for WoW, these are your guys!!

Good luck!
Thank you everyone! Glad you enjoy our product
Old 05/06/2019, 18:52   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

can we use GGLoader on WOW classic?
Old 05/07/2019, 15:02   #15

Quote:
can we use GGLoader on WOW classic?

We will be supporting classic World Of Warcraft when it's released.

« Warmane Account Warr+SHADOWMOURNE | Gold GER servers »