Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🔥 GGLoader 8.1.5 PRO PvP+PvE PIXEL ⚔️COMBAT ROUTINES⚔️ ARENA SCRIPTS🎯(LIVE)

Discussion on 🔥 GGLoader 8.1.5 PRO PvP+PvE PIXEL ⚔️COMBAT ROUTINES⚔️ ARENA SCRIPTS🎯(LIVE) within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old 03/21/2020, 01:19   #46

elite*gold: 0
Updated the thread for 2020.

Old 03/26/2020, 13:05   #47 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

this program comes in handy as you can just focus on mechanics and not rotations which helps improve DPS. prices are fair and support is awesome.

100% recommend

Old 03/26/2020, 13:24   #48 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Ребят пользуюсь Этими скриптами очень давно самого личкинга не разу не подвели максемальный дпс на арене и в пве очень рад,советую всем,Спасибо что есть такие рутины
Old 03/26/2020, 14:44   #49 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kisagi View Post
I have used GGL for nearly 2 years now and would recommend the product to anybody looking to automate their rotation and improve their gameplay in WoW.

Overall, I would say that the software is easy to use and setup although first time around it will take a little getting used to. After your first-time, subsequent profile setups will become a breeze and support is easily found in the discord channel if you are having any issues.

In terms of performance I have not suffered any performance issues in game relating to the use of GGL which is great as some pixel bots do tend to affect your FPS and performance adversely especially on older machines.

The profiles available to use are good overall and whilst there may be some that become dated these are swiftly update by the developers when bugs and issues are reported. You WILL be able to parse 95%+ as long as you have the game sense and gear to do this. In effect your rotation is covered by GGL so this should provide you with ample time to cover other items such as positioning / CD management yourself.

The profiles are also customizable to a degree and you are able to adjust them to suit your playstyle allowing greater control of the rotation overall.

If you are put off by the pricing of GGL then I ask you what is the value of your account? GGL developers consider security to be a top priority and with this comes a premium to support the work made by the developers. I have never had any issues and never known anybody to be affected by a ban or suspension from using GGL. For me personally this makes the payment completely justifiable as well as the level of support received in the event of any problems.

This is my review of GGL. The level of control it offers make GGL the best pixelbot you can use and the adjustment you can make with various profiles with ease just arenít possible with other bots. The easy setup and update features are great. Whilst there is a small learning curve the bot is tailored for people who are trying to get the best results in their parses. So, what are you waiting for? See you in discord. o/
Still the best rotation bot available and the safest !!

Old 03/26/2020, 15:29   #50 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

GGLoader

9/10 for profiles have tested a majority of them, I also like how the community has people who develop other routines for classes as well, currently loving the rogue and shaman ones.

10/10 support, they are super helpful and respond super quickly if you have any issues or questions

10/10 m+ getting high 90% parses for m+ on rogue and shaman this is great!

8/10 raiding I been having some issues with rotation on rogue for parses but it might be my own setup so I am working on making that better
Old 03/26/2020, 16:21   #51 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

In depth review:

Rotation Bot Market: The rotation bot market has dwindled quite significantly in the past few years and as such has made it increasingly hard to find a competitive and quality rotation bot. GGL is one of, if not the best rotation bot based on performance but most importantly its security.

Account Security: This is GGLs top priority, they take this aspect of their product very seriously and their dedication to account security has been solidified. They have had 0 bans since its creation in Burning Crusade.

Performance: I've used different rotation bots and they have definitely performed well but ultimately ended up in account bans. What impresses me most about GGL is its dedication to account security but also its performance. GGL has performed exceptionally well in raids, parsing in the 95-99the percentiles on Warcraft Logs. There are definitely 100% logs from GGL users I've personally seen posted which is very impressive itself.

Community: What I think makes GGL so efficient besides its excellent staff is the community. GGL has an active discord community. You have issues that need addressing? It's an instant response by either support or the members themselves. We share our logs while maintaining anonymity, just to show how each class and specialization's performance.

Developers: GGL has a unique system in place here, they have their own developers for class rotation and custom developers as well. There is so much variety here its insane. I personally use a custom rotation from one of the custom developers and it performs within the top 5% of my class.

Setup: People have said the setup for GGL can be difficult but I've found if you just read the directions very carefully and thoroughly you'll be absolutely fine. Dont skip a step in its setup process, dont leave any card unturned and you'll be fine. These steps are very crucial to your performance on GGL so do not skim through the setup process.

PvE: The performance is top tier, your not paying for a rotation that performs average. If your logs are blue or green it's due to not completing the setup process in its entirety or the boss fight is just absurdly long. Depending on your guild and how fast you kill bosses will determine your logs primarily. Longer boss kill times result in lower overall damage output which means you will typically parse lower. Speaking from experience this is the best PVE rotation bot out there.

PvP: I do not PvP, but anytime you enter a pvp environment it automatically changes to a pvp rotation. The settings of GGL have indept pvp options for arena. Just doing battlegrounds it performs exceptional to me. I've never tested this in arena but judging by the community's response you can easily reach a high rating with a good comp.

Price: The price to me personally is fine. Think about a rotation bot for a second. You typically get banned on any given rotation bot within 6 months and banned for 18months. GGL has NEVER been banned. The security alone is worth the price.

In Action:
Old 03/30/2020, 10:11   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by vvseekervv View Post
In depth review:

Rotation Bot Market: The rotation bot market has dwindled quite significantly in the past few years and as such has made it increasingly hard to find a competitive and quality rotation bot. GGL is one of, if not the best rotation bot based on performance but most importantly its security.

Account Security: This is GGLs top priority, they take this aspect of their product very seriously and their dedication to account security has been solidified. They have had 0 bans since its creation in Burning Crusade.

Performance: I've used different rotation bots and they have definitely performed well but ultimately ended up in account bans. What impresses me most about GGL is its dedication to account security but also its performance. GGL has performed exceptionally well in raids, parsing in the 95-99the percentiles on Warcraft Logs. There are definitely 100% logs from GGL users I've personally seen posted which is very impressive itself.

Community: What I think makes GGL so efficient besides its excellent staff is the community. GGL has an active discord community. You have issues that need addressing? It's an instant response by either support or the members themselves. We share our logs while maintaining anonymity, just to show how each class and specialization's performance.

Developers: GGL has a unique system in place here, they have their own developers for class rotation and custom developers as well. There is so much variety here its insane. I personally use a custom rotation from one of the custom developers and it performs within the top 5% of my class.

Setup: People have said the setup for GGL can be difficult but I've found if you just read the directions very carefully and thoroughly you'll be absolutely fine. Dont skip a step in its setup process, dont leave any card unturned and you'll be fine. These steps are very crucial to your performance on GGL so do not skim through the setup process.

PvE: The performance is top tier, your not paying for a rotation that performs average. If your logs are blue or green it's due to not completing the setup process in its entirety or the boss fight is just absurdly long. Depending on your guild and how fast you kill bosses will determine your logs primarily. Longer boss kill times result in lower overall damage output which means you will typically parse lower. Speaking from experience this is the best PVE rotation bot out there.

PvP: I do not PvP, but anytime you enter a pvp environment it automatically changes to a pvp rotation. The settings of GGL have indept pvp options for arena. Just doing battlegrounds it performs exceptional to me. I've never tested this in arena but judging by the community's response you can easily reach a high rating with a good comp.

Price: The price to me personally is fine. Think about a rotation bot for a second. You typically get banned on any given rotation bot within 6 months and banned for 18months. GGL has NEVER been banned. The security alone is worth the price.

In Action: https://streamable.com/vcvpq
<3
Old 03/31/2020, 08:48   #53 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

This bot is really great. It requires a bit of setup time, but the performance is well worth the work. The rotations are well optimized and are surprisingly smart about holding/using kicks and major cooldowns for important encounters within raids/dungeons. Have been really happy with this purchase overall.
Old 03/31/2020, 08:57   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by salhum View Post
This bot is really great. It requires a bit of setup time, but the performance is well worth the work. The rotations are well optimized and are surprisingly smart about holding/using kicks and major cooldowns for important encounters within raids/dungeons. Have been really happy with this purchase overall.

<3
Old 04/02/2020, 16:13   #55 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Absolutely amazing rotations, tried both the hunter and demon hunter. The support help / staff are second to none, special thank you to Robin for being so helpful!