Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement
Bitcoin Dice Game

🔥 GGLoader 8.1.5 PRO PvP+PvE PIXEL ⚔️COMBAT ROUTINES⚔️ ARENA SCRIPTS🎯(LIVE)

Discussion on 🔥 GGLoader 8.1.5 PRO PvP+PvE PIXEL ⚔️COMBAT ROUTINES⚔️ ARENA SCRIPTS🎯(LIVE) within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old 09/05/2019, 10:27   #31

elite*gold: 461
bump

Old 09/09/2019, 09:22   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowDoIDoIt View Post
Is classic supported? What are the price's like?
Hey, we offer pre-order and will be released really soon.

Old 09/10/2019, 16:40   #33

Classic pre order edited
Old 09/25/2019, 13:16   #34

Priest have been released for classic and warrior will be within a day or two.

Thanks
1 User
Old 11/13/2019, 15:17   #35

Rogue is now released
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/15/2020, 15:44   #36 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up

Hello to all who are looking for a new automated and safe automated rotation,

Since its a new year and patch 8.3 is upon us, I thought that you guys are coming back to the game and you would like to have an edge when it comes to your rotations.

I have been using this program for more than 1 year now, playing on 3 profiles, warrior, monk, and paladin. I main a warrior and use both Tank and Fury specs as end game mythic raiding. All I have to say is that this is close to perfection for my class and I am super happy with what these 2 guys are doing on discord as well as far as support and help.

It is one of the few programs that I used for more than 1 year without any issues as far as security and acc. being banned. ZERO flags so far and I am sure that with the new updates on the way, things to improve the core, it will be dream-like, even ***-like.

U guys should give it a try, trust me, you won't regret it. If you have any questions, tag me here and I'll do my best to help you get started with GGLoader.

I wish u guys a great 2020, see you all in-game!!
Old 01/15/2020, 22:53   #37 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

GGloader is fantastic

GGLoader is probably one my favorite and most easy to use combat routines that I have ever used, and I have used quite a lot.

The setup takes about an hour of sitting down and reading a guide to figure everything out. Then it takes about another hour to set everything up and do some trial and error to make sure everything is working correctly. If you end up not being able to figure it out the support is always there to help you with whatever you need and super fast and responsive as well.

The routine itself always has me on top of the meters and super easy to customize certain things however you want them. So far I haven't done much PvP with it but from what I have done I was very impressed.

The initial prices might be a little high but once you have a certain class all you have to do is renew the license for about 10 dollars a month which is a great deal in my opinion.

I highly recommend at least giving this routine a chance and see if you like it. I wish their 3 day trial option was a little cheaper so people can at least give it a try, but I understand why it isn't as well and that's totally fine.

5/5 overall review from me in the end from everything from product, service, and support.
Old 01/16/2020, 09:43   #38 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Really nice

I try it out now for a month and need to say:
Its pretty awesome. Its a bit difficlt to get into it at the begining but at the End you have an awesome Rotation system with really good setting options.
GOGOGO GGLoader!
Old 01/16/2020, 17:58   #39 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Amazing product, very happy with what I received and had not had any problems while using GGLoader.
Ayni is very helpful and has set up two profiles for me, each time he has responded very fast.
Customer server 10/10 and 10/10 for the product.
Old 01/18/2020, 13:51   #40 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 43
I have used GGL for nearly 2 years now and would recommend the product to anybody looking to automate their rotation and improve their gameplay in WoW.

Overall, I would say that the software is easy to use and setup although first time around it will take a little getting used to. After your first-time, subsequent profile setups will become a breeze and support is easily found in the discord channel if you are having any issues.

In terms of performance I have not suffered any performance issues in game relating to the use of GGL which is great as some pixel bots do tend to affect your FPS and performance adversely especially on older machines.

The profiles available to use are good overall and whilst there may be some that become dated these are swiftly update by the developers when bugs and issues are reported. You WILL be able to parse 95%+ as long as you have the game sense and gear to do this. In effect your rotation is covered by GGL so this should provide you with ample time to cover other items such as positioning / CD management yourself.

The profiles are also customizable to a degree and you are able to adjust them to suit your playstyle allowing greater control of the rotation overall.

If you are put off by the pricing of GGL then I ask you what is the value of your account? GGL developers consider security to be a top priority and with this comes a premium to support the work made by the developers. I have never had any issues and never known anybody to be affected by a ban or suspension from using GGL. For me personally this makes the payment completely justifiable as well as the level of support received in the event of any problems.

This is my review of GGL. The level of control it offers make GGL the best pixelbot you can use and the adjustment you can make with various profiles with ease just aren’t possible with other bots. The easy setup and update features are great. Whilst there is a small learning curve the bot is tailored for people who are trying to get the best results in their parses. So, what are you waiting for? See you in discord. o/
Old 01/18/2020, 16:25   #41 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I bought GGL a few days back, i was not really sure what to think. But after receiving immense help and support it worked out great for me!

I've used other bots and rotations before, honorbuddy and tuanha etc, and this rotation works better for me then they did, this rotation is configurable if you know what to do to almost any extent. And if you are a novice you can just "click to install" and go with the flow and have a really good performance with the install config!

I was unsure about the performance of the rotation and tested it myself! OFC i know the fights and have good gear, but i parsed in the 90+% percentile with my main without any config to the rotations.
It takes almost no cpu or ram to use it, and the program is very nice with a friendly UI once you know what everything does!

If you are unhappy with the performance you can ask for help in discord where they are very VERY active, even members and the community is active and help you out if support staff is not available.

I highly recommend the product. If you only want to check it out, at least try the 3 day trial and decide for yourself!

If i were to rate it
Support is 10/10!
Performance is 9/10!
UI/Config is 7/10!
Community is 9/10!
Overall is 8.7/10

It's legit and awesome =)
Old 01/21/2020, 09:51   #42 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

in my opinion after a long time playing wow... GG maybe doesnt have the 110% perfomance, but it has great success in staying safe..
the dev/support team is great and helps in all situations.

setting up gg for the first time was a little troubling, but after some tipps from support/community it works like a charm
if you take your time and check out the setup, you can start tweaking and fixing up the rotations to your own preferences.

was away from gg for some time but looking forward to get legit again
great work gg-team <3
Old 01/21/2020, 20:24   #43 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 463
The Black Market: 138/0/0
Benutze GG Loader nun seit ca 3 Monaten und bin sehr sehr Zufrieden.

Nach kurzen anfänglichen Bedinungssschwierigkeiten, hattte ich dann den dreh raus.
Die Einstellungsmöglichkeiten sind sehr einfach gehalten und dies CR sind sehr einfach anzupassen.

Es kostet zwar seinen Preis aber dafür hat man ausgesorgt.

Der Support ist sehr freundlich und ich habe bis jetzt innerhalb von 30min mein Problem Lösen können.

von mir ein Dickes

__________________________________________________ __________
I have been using GG Loader for about 3 months now and I am very satisfied.

After short initial difficulties I got the hang of it.

It costs its price, but that is taken care of.

The support is very friendly and I have been able to solve my problem within 30min.

from me a thick thumb high
Old 02/25/2020, 15:39   #44

Thank you all for the amazing reviews ! <3
Old 02/27/2020, 14:19   #45 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Is there a contact

« WTB Lua Script Profile | Wow Eu-Retail Gold »