Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Warmane (Wotlk or Outland) Light's Hope (Lightbringer) or any high population

Discussion on Warmane (Wotlk or Outland) Light's Hope (Lightbringer) or any high population within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Warmane (Wotlk or Outland) Light's Hope (Lightbringer) or any high population

I would like to purchase account on warmane that is high geared we can say end geared! both Outland and(Wotlk)

or any other server that is good in population, i am comming from official servers, so this is my first buying, do not try to scam me!

If someone wants to make an offer, please do it on my discord

Discord: Cubot#3039

bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] lvl 60 undead male rogue (amazing) @ LIGHTBRINGER (LIGHT'S HOPE)
12/14/2017 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, So I've came to the decission to sell my rogue @ lightbringer (the only reasons why I'm quitting is that I need money and also my friends are quitting wow as well). Informations about the character : - 4/8 t2 4/8 t1 - every instance/raid attuned - every secondary profession at max level - 300 enchanting / 300 engineering
[Selling] Light's Hope Lightbringer amazing lvl 60 undead mage
12/07/2017 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, So I've came to the decission to sell my mage @ lightbringer (the only reasons why I'm quitting is that I need money and also my friends are quitting wow as well). Informations about the character : - 5 piece of T2 / zg / mc / bwl off-parts - attuned to every single instance - 300 tailoring / 300 enchanting (got almost every recipe) - 300 first aid / 250 cooking / and like 200 fishing
[Selling] Light's Hope - Lightbringer 60LVL UD ROGUE!!!!!
11/15/2017 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hello. I have an undead rogue lvl 60 on Lightbringer for sell. He has 300/300 herbalism and first aid, Dungeon/pre-bis gear with some bits of leveling gear left. 200 gold, 60% mount, great name. Add me on skype or pm if needed screens or information about it. :) Skype - maciudevil