Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Lights Hope lv60 Horde Priest

Discussion on Lights Hope lv60 Horde Priest within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lights Hope lv60 Horde Priest

hey

selling a priest on lights hope/lightbringer. lv60 female undead

currently pvp rank 6 and will be 7 next reset and probably go higher the following weeks until its sold

character is known to be a very good healer so you can easily keep joining the bracket 1 premade and get easily to rank 10 and higher in pvp if you are good enough yourself

i wont go first and i only accept payment via paypal as family gift
pm with your offer if interested

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Lights Hope & Elysium Hack/Tool
11/15/2017 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
WTS Wow Classic Hack/Exploit Tool (Works on Elysium /Lights Hope) Selling a 1.12.1 Custom made Hack Tool/ Bot -Fully working Under map Gathering/Mining Bot with working Tele. -Fully working Game integrated Teleportation -Everything can be Controlled via Ingame Commands. -Solo certain Bosses exploiting the Pathfinding system! Im able to give Live screenshare demos, to very interested people who have the cash and the right interest.
[Selling] Lights Hope gold (good price)
11/02/2017 - World of Warcraft Trading - 3 Replies
Hey everyone, as the title says I'm selling gold at Light's Hope. The Current Stock is 2.8K (Horde) Price is $4 / 100G https://i.gyazo.com/f1e40d9d6b42379e3d7d9c0b378aa d43.png pm me if you're interested
Selling Lv60 DH and lv60 Monk (D3 EU)
06/28/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 2 Replies
I sell My account with 1Dh (already kill diablo in inferno) and 1 Monk Act2 inferno BlackS lvl 10 with 5 or 6 plan learn. Jwl lvl 10 with topaze (+58 Int) learn. 1.3M gold lot of item (see Screenshots) DH is 48% crital with trap and 100722 Dps in critical. Farm Ok in acte 3 and 4. Set complet Of natalya (buy + 130€ in HVAR) and very good stuff. kill almost elit with kiting... and all with 1 good tank... Any question ? Buy by paypal and i send you login etc... (sorry for my english)