Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Heroes WoW Account

Discussion on Heroes WoW Account within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
~Flash Sale!~ Heroes WoW Account

~Flash Sale~

Hey all!

I've stopped playing on Heroes WoW a while ago and wanted to sell my account there as I'll be moving to another city in some months and need some extra cash.

I've donated around €185 and voted for a long time to receive some extra stuff I liked.

These are the donation items that are Account Bound and can be mailed to alts:

Haste Donor Shirt III - Increases melee, spell and ranged haste by 18000. (max level)
Haste Donor Tabard III - Increases melee, spell and ranged haste by 18000. (max level)
Donators Buff Scroll - Increases total stats by 30%. Stacks with Blessing of Kings.
Unique Transmog Coin - Allows you to transmog your gear unlimited amount of times. Just need to have the coin and a piece of gear you want your item to look like in your inventory and tha magic will happen.

Here are the characters and gear on each:

~Paladin - Main~

Full T19 DPS set with some T20 pieces (I do have the T20 DPS trinket already, which is extremely important as a DPS)
Eye of Command (Donor DPS trinket, core of the Paladin)
Dual Wield - A must if you roll a Paladin.
Titan's Grip - A must for the Paladin. Perfect combo with dual wield.
Voters Buff Scroll - Increases total stats by 15% (does not stack with Blessing of Kings, however it does stack with Blessing of Sanctuary. Best used in combo with Donors Buff Scroll and Blessing of Sanctuary).

Partial T17 Tank set - Counted 6 pieces. 10 If you consider the Sunwell Plateau Drops (not the main set, just to be clear).

Warglaive of Azzinoth Transmog (farmed Black Temple some time to get this one. I love it).
So many transmog items I don't even want to count them. Could be something interesting but I really don't add those to the price. Just check the bank. Guess you could be lucky here, lol.
Immortal title - Voter's title, if I remember correctly.
Kor'kron Annihilator - Rare mount.
Grey Riding Camel - Another rare mount.

~Death Knight - Alt~

Mixed T16/T17 DPS sets (was working on this one before I left).
Eye of Command - (donor DPS trinket, a must for any melee DPS class).
Titan's Grip - The class comes with dual wield already. Titan's Grip is a must again.
Some mixed Tank sets (From T12 to T17. I don't count them, really just rolled on some random items and won).

~Shaman - Alt~

Mixed T16/17 Intellect set (DPS/Heal purposes).
Dual Wield - Two-handed staff + shield combo.

I also made various alts to try the classes out, but those are very low geared so I won't even bother listing them. If you find something interesting there, better for you. :P

~Random items I could find of any use~

Around 3 million gold. But that's so easy to farm it doesn't even add to the price.
Around 550 Shinies. Could be some more, didn't really check.
The Paladin has 11 Smoldering Ember Souls. Don't know if you need them but hey, here they are.
Core Hound Pup - Don't know why, but I felt like writing it down lol.
The account comes with 19 Gold Coins (donor) and 101 Silver Coins (voter).

This is most likely it. I've spent a lot of time on that server and really loved it. Made some good friends and was in a friendly guild I really liked. Then I quit playing for some time and now life called, so I'm trying to get ready to face whatever it may show up with!

For the price: I'm asking for €50. Only accepting payments via PayPal.

Thanks for yor patience. Have a good day!

PS: Sorry if I posted this in the wrong section <3

Edit: Price dropped down to €50. This is a flash sale.
Old 05/01/2018, 11:02   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Hello how should I contact you? My discord is Trugz#0484 and my Skype is xtrugz