Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LvL 110 Hunter/Mage/Druid Horde

Discussion on LvL 110 Hunter/Mage/Druid Horde within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 416
LvL 110 Hunter/Mage/Druid Horde

Hey,

as the title says I'm looking for 1 of the 3 Classes stated in the title. Ideally its on a "German" Server with obviously many Horde players but I'm open for all kinds of offers. Item Lvl is not important.

I can pay via Paypal/Paysafecard.

Give me some good offers

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Biete RBG Boost für Mage / Druid / MW Monk / Resto Druid an !
09/29/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hallo ! Hiermit biete ich RBG Boost an auf 2000 / 2200 / 2400 für die oben genannten Klassen. Warum ich nur diese Klassen anbiete ? Da ich mit diesen Klassen Multi HotA / Multi HotH bin bzw Gladiator. Wie lange dauert der Boost ?
85 dwarf priest, 73 night elf Mage, 78 Druid and 67 druid
06/22/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
I'm selling my battle.net account. The characters are listed above, the priest is fully geared for all current raids. Currently spec'd disc. The others were just toons I messed around. I have maxed tailoring and enchanting. For more info reply or pm me.
85 priest, 73 Mage, 78 Druid and 67 Druid
06/21/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
I'm getting out of wow and looking to sell my account. I have all of the information and security questions. I am willing to use a middleman if trust is an issue. It has the characters stated above and the priest is very geared. I'm not sure how much the account is worth, just PM me. I will accept paypal or CO currency.
[WTT]Lvl 70 US hunter / lvl 56 Druid for glider keys or lvl 70 warlock
08/03/2008 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
I have a blue/epic lvl 70 Hunter US Owner was active on day of scam. I only have password but that's changed. 3 days laters owner didn't do a thing. Playtime till half-way september Need a Glider (elite) key or a lvl 70 EU warlock preferably Send me a pm or add me on msn supertinus hotmail.com
Druid/Warri vs. Druid/Hunter Taktiken ?
05/08/2008 - World of Warcraft - 14 Replies
Hallo , ich spiele zusammen mit einem heal dudu ( wir beide haben full s1 + s3 waffe ) auf nem 1,9 k rating und bekommen relativ oft die combo Druid/Hunter ! Jetzt wollte ich hier ma fragen , ob jemand ein paar gute Taktiken/Tricks gegen diese combo kennt ? Ein großes Problem ist natürlich der fehlende Dmg durch das etwas schlechtere s1 equip , was ich aber nicht als Grund einsehen will :) mfg