Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

💥[EU/US]💥Antorus Every day💣Mythic+15 weekly💣Mage Tower Now💣Discount 10%💣

Old   #1

elite*gold: 49
Thumbs up 💥[EU/US]💥Uldir raids with trade loot💣Mythic+10 weekly💣Powerleveling💣Gear up💣

Thank you for your trast!

ABOUT US:
We are a company with great experience and we have a lot of great boosters, so you will not wait too long before we start boosting. If you have any questions - please contact us on LiveChat, Email or on Skype, we'll gladly answer all of them. Also check our or pages.

All boosting is done by real players, no third party software is ever used.
Our boosters are located across the Americas and the European regions.
By using our services, you fully agree and acknowledge that you may be violating Blizzard's ToS.
No refunds will be given under any circumstances.

Our boosters mainly use VPN (Virtual Private Network) Technology. This results in 100% safety of your account. We never ask your answers to security questions, so you cannot lose the access to your account. Also we may gladly provide you with a live stream of your character.

One of our main concerns is our customers’ privacy. You can be sure that none of your information will ever be given to anyone.

Old 02/19/2018, 23:53   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
The journey to complete all the mage towers burnt me out, so I looked to Balalaikaboost to help me finish the ones I needed as I did not have the patience to learn the missing specs. They were very quick and professional – I really appreciated they asked me about my location for VPN and I did not have to prompt them for it. They were able to finish several healing challenges and several tank challenges. Despite one of my classes essentially being in a wheelchair, they were able to complete it (which I hesitate to advertise as I think it should be a given courtesy to at least get the spec in a decent spot before getting a boost). These guys are pro’s and I would absolutely trust them again for future purchases. 10/10 service and the prices can't be beat

Thanks
1 User
Old 05/07/2018, 16:50   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Ordered Mythic+15, selfplay, their key. Party was setup in 15 minutes and run was done professionally by ilvl 965-975 people. I highly recommend