Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

BSM Premium Vanilla/TBC Bot Profiles/Fight Classes - Insane Results - FREE Updates

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
BSM Premium Vanilla/TBC Bot Profiles/Fight Classes - Insane Results - FREE Updates

BSM Premium Vanilla/TBC Bot Profiles

Profile Information

With the original renditions of WoW being so grindy, we’ve understood the need for some assistance here and there for those of us who simply may not have the time to enjoy the game as we once did. We’ve been able to develop our selection of ever-evolving premium W.Robot profiles and fight classes which really do give you the edge in your Vanilla and TBC gaming.

Our bot profiles are developed with an emphasis on human-like interaction, to ensure the minimal chance of ever being caught botting. Account safety is put at the forefront of our development and with our unique fight classes, we’ve been able to provide your characters with efficient rotations for even some of the most difficult to bot classes, to provide you with an optimized means of botting your character.

Profile Updates

We provide completely FREE updates to those who purchase our profiles which spans across the entire lifetime of updates that will be made to your purchased profile or fight class, providing you with the quality you deserve to really only do better with your botting.

Fight Classes

Vanilla/TBC Rogue:

This incredible fight class provides the arguably complex rogue rotation with an optimal means of levelling, utilising a completely optimized combat rotation.

Features:

Vanilla Fully Supported
TBC Fully Supported
Optimized for 1-70 levelling
Optimized for the Combat Spec
Optimal Combat Rotation
Sub-Optimal Subtlety Rotation
Integrated Cooldown management
- Blade Flurry
- Adrenaline Rush
- Cold Blood
- Blood Fury
- Sprint
- Evasion
Smart Movement
Pick Pocketing (Experimental)
Crowd Control (Kidney Shot, Gouge & Blind)
Poison Usage Supported

Price:

$14.99

Vanilla/TBC Retribution Paladin:

This fight class provides simplifies the Retribution Paladin into a much more concise and effective leveller.

Features:

Vanilla Fully Supported
TBC Fully Supported
Optimized for 1-70 levelling
Optimized for the Retribution Spec
Optimal Retribution Rotation
Integrated Cooldown management
- Divine Shield
- Divine Protection
- Lay on Hands
- Avenging Wrath
- Repentance
- Arcane Torrent
Smart Movement
Crowd Control (HOJ, etc)

Price:

$14.99

Vanilla/TBC Fury Warrior:

With Warriors being so difficult to level within these expansions, this profile will relieve the tedious task of doing so and provide you with the right avenue to transform your Warrior into a leveller.

Features:

Vanilla Fully Supported
TBC Fully Supported
Optimized for 1-70 leveling
Optimized for the fury spec
Optimal Fury Rotation
Optimal Arms Rotation
Cooldown management
- Death Wish
- Blood Fury
- Recklessness
- Retaliation
- and more...
Smart Movement
Crowd Control (Intimidating Shout)

Price:

$14.99

Future Updates:

We have a lot more profiles/fight classes which are currently being refined and will be ready for the mass market soon. We’ll continue to provide quality and innovative profiles, allowing your botting experience to be as clean and quick as possible.

Contact Me:

Feel free to inbox me but preferably add my Skype: Bsmunban

« Gold Frostwolf ALLIANCE!!! | Cheap Powerlevling 100-110 ! No Accshare! »