Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Seling 943 Restoration Shaman 933 Holy Priest 3x 915+ (DK,DH,Rogue) 7765 Achi

Discussion on Seling 943 Restoration Shaman 933 Holy Priest 3x 915+ (DK,DH,Rogue) 7765 Achi within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Seling 943 Restoration Shaman 933 Holy Priest 3x 915+ (DK,DH,Rogue) 7765 Achi

As you have read from the title,
Im selling 943 Restoration Shaman (and 935+ other spec)
933 Holy Priest plus Disci offspec
3x alts 915+
There's a lvl 50 Paladin and a lvl 30 Mage,too

Let's talk about the Shaman
Troll Shaman is 943 Main Spec (perfect stats) with 7 Legs, he has 72 traits on the main weapon. He has all enchants,gems,big bags. All his followers are at maximum level, he has tons of potions,flasks and food in bank. Leatherworking and Skinning are maxed and First Aid is above 600.

The Priest was the "main alt". I used him a lot in the past two weeks and I got a lot of geared in a very short period of time. He has only one Legendary, the Cape,which is BiS actually. He's 933 Mainspec with 70 traits,58 on Disci weapon. PvP MMR is so high, as I pushed a lot in Season 5 before Antorus Opening. I'm maxing out the follower,although they are not that high yet. Got a lot of food,potions and flasks and of course enchants and gem on the best pieces.

The alts are only 915+ and If you need I'll link the armory too.
One of the alt has two professions, JC and Mining maxed out.

The account has tons of titles,including PvP ones and 127 mounts.
There are some rare ones too as the Kharazan Wyrm, PvP ones, Greath Northern Elderhorn, Llothien Prowler and the Fire Horse from the R.A.F. system.

THERE ARE LIKE 50K GOLDS AS I BOUGHT ONE TOKEN,WHICH CAN BE FOUND IN THE BAG OF THE SHAMAN

The characters are inside a 9/9 Mythic ToS Raiding Guild with high experienced players.

We can meet in-game to let you see my whole characters.

I expected a price around 350 Euro,but we can discuss it.
Add Nanni#21132 or Skype:gvegrota