Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

BSM Gold Warehouse - Ares TBC Gold $4/100g - Both Factions - 100G FREE PER 1K

Discussion on BSM Gold Warehouse - Ares TBC Gold $4/100g - Both Factions - 100G FREE PER 1K within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
BSM Gold Warehouse - Ares TBC Gold $4/100g - Both Factions - 100G FREE PER 1K

[SIZE=4][FONT=Arial Black]
BSM Ares Gold Warehouse

I'm proud to announce the unveiling of my gold selling service for the Ares server exclusively. Throughout this service, I aim to provide the customer with an undoubtedly smooth and efficient transaction, whilst granting an unmatched price.

How is your gold generated?

Through a network of private suppliers, I've been able to establish an avenue of hand-farmed gold which is ethically gathered. Using traditionally methods dating right back to when vanilla and TBC were current content, I have been in contact with farmers who have been able to utilize their methods to achieve gold that doesn't bear any negative weight.

How do you trade?

I make it my primary aim to ensure the safety of your account during a transaction and have therefore established methods to provide you with the safest way of trading. We offer a number of ways to trade from traditional mailing techniques to the more safe methods such as face to face trading with actual played characters.

What servers do you trade on?

I currently trade on Ares for both ALLIANCE and HORDE .

What are your prices?

My Ares gold prices are $4 USD/100G

Why buy from BSM?

As a member of ********* for a number of years, I've set my sights on ensuring a safe transaction for customers. Trust must be established and I ensure that it's maintained throughout the entire process. I offer a full refund in the case of an account being banned, which is yet to occur, however the guarantee is there to ensure legitimacy of my service. I am more than happy to help my customers and boast this in my practice.

How to contact me?

Or PM!