Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Outland TBC - selling a lvl 70 DRUID on a premium account

Discussion on Outland TBC - selling a lvl 70 DRUID on a premium account within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Outland TBC - selling a lvl 70 DRUID on a premium account

Hello this time around i'm looking to offer a druid.

The character in question is a 2.3k gs resto geared PVP druid it has 5/5 grand marshall set, as well as full honor off set.

Its got 100 % as well as 60 % flying mount.

Decent nickname, as well as 100 g.

If you're interested add me on skype: filip.beronja95

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Outland TBC - selling a lvl 70 WARLOCK on a premium account
07/03/2017 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hello this time around i'm looking to offer a warlock. The character in questions is a 2.2k GS fully gemmed female human warlock. http://imgur.com/GI0LF1O Picture of the character. Its got 100 % as well as 60 % flying mount. Reputations: honored with cenarion expedition, honored with lower city, honored with honor hold, revered with keepers of the time.
[Selling] Premium TBC Outland Warmane Mage 70 Horde Male
06/25/2017 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I am selling premium account TBC Warmane - OUTLAND . Troll Male lvl 70 with 1.9k GS . All spells skills & portals learned. No proffesions . 60% ground mount. Character has 100 gold. Lots of honored reputations.
[Selling] Outland TBC - selling a lvl 70 PRIEST on a premium account
06/25/2017 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hello this time around i'm looking to offer a priest. The priest is ally side, has 2.1k gs it's mostly shadow geared, with some holy gear in bags. It's got 100 % mount as well as flying mount, and dual spec activated. Friendly almost honored with cenarion expedition, same with lower city, honored with honor hold, revered with keepers of the time. It's karazhan attuned and it also has Shadow Labyrinth key. Bags filled with tailoring mats/ and some items that give out reputations such...