Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Epic 910 Druid, 900 Monk, 900 Demon Hunter. Full looms til level 90. FREE SUB TIL 6/8

Discussion on Epic 910 Druid, 900 Monk, 900 Demon Hunter. Full looms til level 90. FREE SUB TIL 6/8 within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Epic 910 Druid, 900 Monk, 900 Demon Hunter. Full looms til level 90. FREE SUB TIL 6/8

Hey,

I can offer you a good account with 7 110 characters (6 Horde, 1 Alliance). The classes are Mage, Priest, Shaman, , , and Warlock.

Now about professions, well to be honest I can't say alot about that. I have a single character (Monk) with profession Engineering around 600 because he can make the Blingtron bot. So as you probably already knew, I never really played professions.

This account has 137 mounts, won't say much about it. I'll upload pictures of the mount list.
, , , , , , , , , , .

Well I think this is the end I think. Oh no right! This account is mine, created it in the year of 2012. I can give you proof, please.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
GAMETIME EXPIRES ON 6 august 2017 / 21:32PM

Tags
cheap, legion, world of warcraft account

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] ★★★ Titanforged Gear ★ Level 910-900-890 ★ Six-Feather Fan ★ All Servers ✔US ✔EU ★★★
02/23/2017 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
Here is the several titanforged items we sell: TRINKETS: Six-Feather Fan Level 870/875 Marfisi's Giant Censer Level 885+Speed Bonus Eyasu's Mulligan Level 870 CLOAKS: Aristocrat's Winter Drape Level 910 Cloak of Multitudinous Sheaths Level 910
Biete RBG Boost für Mage / Druid / MW Monk / Resto Druid an !
09/29/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hallo ! Hiermit biete ich RBG Boost an auf 2000 / 2200 / 2400 für die oben genannten Klassen. Warum ich nur diese Klassen anbiete ? Da ich mit diesen Klassen Multi HotA / Multi HotH bin bzw Gladiator. Wie lange dauert der Boost ?
EPIC EPIC EPIC Metin2 Sektion Unterhaltung EPIC EPIC EPIC
08/18/2012 - Off Topic - 2 Replies
Hey, ihr habt Langeweile? Ihr wollt Unterhaltung? Was lustig oder dummes zum lachen sehen? Da habt ihr sie : Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies Es wird über Verschlüsselungen geredet dann auf einmal über private Sachen oder dann kommt einer und behauptet der Guide ohne download wäre ein Virus und so dummes zeug halt.
Hunter Epic Bow - Demon Killed by another hunter
11/18/2005 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies
one of the toughest solo quests in the game is the hunter epic bow quest. This requires you to solo kill a couple of elite demons through out the game world. Normally you cannot me helped in any way shape or form. Another person that touches the demon, or heals or buffs you during the fight causes the demon to deagro and despawn and you fail the quest and then must wait 3-4 hours for the demon to spawn again. Even if you get no interaction from other players, killing him is really tough as...