Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

BSM Warmane Outland (Both Servers & Factions) Gold Warehouse! 3 USD/100g

Discussion on BSM Warmane Outland (Both Servers & Factions) Gold Warehouse! 3 USD/100g within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
BSM Warmane Outland (Both Servers & Factions) Gold Warehouse! 3 USD/100g

BSM Warmane Outland Gold Warehouse

I'm proud to announce the unveiling of my gold selling service for the Warmane Outland servers exclusively. Throughout this service, I aim to provide the customer with an undoubtedly smooth and efficient transaction, whilst granting an unmatched price.

How is your gold generated?

Through a network of private suppliers, I've been able to establish an avenue of hand-farmed gold which is ethically gathered. Using traditionally methods dating right back to when TBC was current content, I have been in contact with farmers who have been able to utilise their methods to achieve gold that doesn't bear any negative weight.

How do you trade?

I make it my primary aim to ensure the safety of your account during a transaction and have therefore established methods to provide you with the safest way of trading. We offer a number of ways to trade from traditional mailing techniques to the more safe methods such as face to face trading with actual played characters.

What servers do you trade on?

I currently trade on Warmane's fast rate server AND the newly released server, Medivh, for both ALLIANCE and HORDE . Medivh gold is currently in the works, therefore we have small amounts so if you're wanting to purchase contact us.

What are your prices?

My gold prices are currently $2.5 USD per 100g (THIS IS A TEMPORARY PRICE. GET IT WHILST STOCKS LAST).

Why buy from BSM?

As a member of Elite for a number of years, I've set my sights on ensuring a safe transaction for customers. Trust must be established and I ensure that it's maintained throughout the entire process. I offer a full refund in the case of an account being banned, which is yet to occur, however the guarantee is there to ensure legitimacy of my service. I am more than happy to help my customers and boast this in my practice.

How to contact me?

Or PM!