Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Bleeding hollow& chogall account cheap $200 USD

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Bleeding hollow& chogall account cheap $200 USD

Hi there I'm wanting to sell my account most of my chars are on bleeding hollow with few on chogall. The best character is 110 blood elf monk 867 ilvl. If you have questions Skype me at jackdesantagato. I can send links of all the chars for armory so you can see the chars ,health, professions. Have a good day and thanks for looking

Account Description
Included Includes Diablo III
Gold on Account: 30k+ Crazy collection of mounts and achievements on this account with over 18k achievements, 186 mounts -- including numerous rare/no longer available ones.

Multiple Cutting Edge & Ahead of the Curve Achievements:

Ahead of the Curve: Will of the Emperor

Cutting Edge: Will of the Emperor

Ahead of the Curve: Grand Empress Shek'zeer

Cutting Edge: Grand Empress Shek'zeer

Ahead of the Curve: Sha of Fear

Cutting Edge: Sha of Fear

Ahead of the Curve: Imperator's Fall

No longer available Challenge Mode Phoenix's , Ashes of Al'ar , Drakes, Darkmoon Dancing Bear, old school Netherwing Drakes, Headless Horseman Mount, Proto-Drakes, Imperial Quilen from Collector's Edition Mists of Pandaria, Kor'kron's, Lifebinder's Handmaiden, Onyxian Drake, Pureblood Fire Hawk!, Twilight Harbringer and even the Violet Proto-Drake from the year-long meta quest.

Druid alt has the Mists of Pandaria Challenge Mode Gold Transmog set Cycle Armor .

The monk has 34 ranks on her mistweaver artifact weapon, 33 ranks on her wind walker artifact weapon, and 25 knowledge ranks.

The Diablo 3 account is also just the standard one. It has no expansions purchased.

There is also a hearthstone account with most of the card backs and 3 golden classes.