Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling High End WoW/OW/HS account.

Discussion on Selling High End WoW/OW/HS account. within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling High End WoW/OW/HS account.

As the title says i'm currently selling my battle net account. Comes with more than just a good wow account.

World Of Warcraft- I've been playing WoW for a solid 10 years but since the launch of Legion and first raid I haven't played it what so ever. Although, I went try hard at the beginning of the expansion leveling most of my characters to 110 etc.

.The account itself has 6 different wow accounts with random characters. (WoW Legion and WoW 6 are the main accounts)

.I have a Mage, Paladin, Demon Hunter, Warlock, Warrior & Druid at 110 which are all basic geared with some legendaries etc.

.Have multiples of every other class including some of the classes listed above at 100.

.Have almost every single rare/expensive mount in the game such as, Invincible, Mimirons Head, Flametalon , Onyxian Drake, Ashes of Alar, Amani War Bear, Blazing Drake, Clutch of Ji'Kun, Felsteel Annihilator, Ironhoof Destroyer, Kor'kron Juggernaut, Magic Rooster, Raven Lord, Pureblood Firehawk, Swift Spectral Tiger, Spectral Tiger, Blazing Hippogryph, and of course a Bloodfang Widow (2 Million Gold Spider Mount). ALSO have all of the challenge mode mounts/TMOG sets from MoP/WoD.

.Transmog wise I have a lot of cool sets including the MoP challenge mode gear & the WoD weapons. But, the best part about this is I have Full Mage T3, Full Druid T3, and Full Paladin T3. Spent quite a bit for them.

These are the main things people normally care about for WoW but if theres anything else youd like to know then by all means please ask.

Hearhstone-

.Mage, Druid, Rogue, Warrior, Warlock, Hunter all golden boarders.

.All extra portraits unlocked.

.Every expansion was purchased.

.Spent a solid $1000+ buying packs for the game. Have a lot of golden cards/ every card.

.Finished top 100 legend many times.

Overwatch-

.Level 651 (Silver portrait)

.Master rank in Comp.

.Almost every skin unlocked.

.Golden Genji, Zarya, Mercy, Mcree weapons. (able to buy a new one)

.Finished high diamond/master other seasons.

.Good win rates/stats.

Heroes of the Storm-

.Not too much with this game, played it a little bit and have a lot of heroes unlocked and some cosmetics from the store but otherwise just the game.

Diablo 3-

.Have the game, dont play it.

If interested or have any questions feel free to email me at or text at 908-872-3752.

Tags
battlenet account, hearthstone, overwatch, worldofwarcraft, wow