Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[SELLING] EU/US - WoW Legion SpeedHack - Undetected - Personal Walkthrough

Discussion on [SELLING] EU/US - WoW Legion SpeedHack - Undetected - Personal Walkthrough within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[SELLING] EU/US - WoW Legion SpeedHack - Undetected - Personal Walkthrough

Hello,

Today I'll hopefully be bringing this community a fresh piece of entertainment that'll be worth your time.
I've been using a SpeedHack I've made with a friend (in Patch 4.3.4 Cata) who at this current date and time no longer plays the game.
After losing interest in the game myself, I've decided to sell it.
I'm not sure if it's allowed here, feel free to inform me about it.

What kind of scam artist would I be without a little bit of proof.

In the video the hack gives you the visual as if the video is sped up, to prevent any doubt I clearly showed you guys that I reached my desired destination faster than anyone on my team could possibly do. The hack also gives you the visual as if you're lagging, that's not the case. You will be moving so fast, that your WoW client won't be able to render your teammates movement at their normal speed. Giving you the visual as if you're lagging. You will be able to move normally.

It's obviously totally understandable if you're still having doubts about the hack, the kind lad that I am... I'm more than happy to showcase the hack In-front of your face In-game. Free and anytime you want.

If that wasn't enough, I'll personally walk you through the download and 'How to Use' myself.

__________________________________________________ _________

How to contact me?

Add my Skype : BitDevm - Here we shall discuss any information regarding the hack and the transaction.

Price : 15 Euro's - Bitcoins are accepted aswell.
Old 06/05/2017, 00:55   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 666
Received Thanks: 2,417
Arrow WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros -> World of Tanks Tr…

#moved
Old 06/06/2017, 22:14   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Administrator

elite*gold: 25736
Received Thanks: 2,290
Arrow World of Tanks Trading -> World of Warcraft…

#moved