Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Make Money or Enjoy with Wow EU account 5 char and MUCH more Included

Discussion on Make Money or Enjoy with Wow EU account 5 char and MUCH more Included within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Make Money or Enjoy with Wow EU account 5 char and MUCH more Included

This is a lifetime Blizzard Battlenet account of 15 years with many collections.
Don't bother to pm me if you don't understand the meaning-worth of this account.

So WoW account has Mimirons Head mount+ X-53 (2 people)flying rocket +flying skill in Draenor and Pandaria+2 WoW tokens and...

Blades Edge server:
1-Night elf hunter lvl 110 (main).
2-Worgen druid lvl 103. (Alt).

Outland server:
1-Orc warlock lvl 109 (Main).
2-Night elf Deamon Hunter lvl 102 (alt).
3-Orc deathknight lvl 100(alt).
4- dranei shaman lvl 98.(alt).
-more (4) alts of lvl 35-60.

-All mentioned char above have maxed professions for gold earning
-Basically account earns as much gold enough to buy 3-4 tokens per month in gold if you do just daily's in draenor (30 min for all char). I could give you tips and advice.
-5 char have lvl 3 Garrison in draenor with almost every mission/profession follower.
-Night elf hunter (main) has ilvl 850+ and has every follower in broken issles too.
-Orc warlock has 3 followers in broken issles.
-Many mounts including mekginear chopper lvl 1 mount and Warlords deathwheel, Corrupted Dreadwing, hearthsteed,Soaring skyterror and Travelers Tundra mammoth.

-Account can be used in 2 ways. One way is to just enjoy the game and Second is to play 30 min a day and just sell the gold to gold buyers. I have sold countless amount of gold worth of more than 1700 euro in paypal.

-Reason i'm selling is cause i don't have time and i got bored of those 30 min login time job.(I retired long ago from enjoying the game due to family getting bigger).

On the same EU battlenet account following games are inluded :
1- Heroes of the Storm 39 champs.
2-Diablo 3 reaper of souls expansion -sets and high end gameplay.(2600+ hours of playtime)
3-hearthstone with all expansions bought and finished 4k gold and most legendary cards owned.You can buy any legendary card you wish 3 gold skins of heroes.(playing daily since beta).
4-Starcraft 2 first edition.

starting price 1500 euro IBAN transfer. Sirius offer's
pm me or post here we manage the rest.
Highest price wins

up
Old 08/11/2017, 23:39   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Can you please tell me,why is this account worth so much?Does it have a scarab lord title and mount?
Old 08/13/2017, 11:11   #3

this account is much more expensive cause it includes 4 other games:
1- Heroes of the Storm 39 champs. worth more than 300 euro
2-Diablo 3 reaper of souls expansion -sets and high end gameplay.(2600+ hours of playtime) worth of at least 250
3-hearthstone with all expansions bought and finished 4k gold and most legendary cards owned.You can buy any legendary card you wish 3 gold skins of heroes.(playing daily since beta). worth of 700 euro in expansions if you buy them and not to mention special edition cards and gold.
4-Starcraft 2 first edition. 50 euro

and world of warcraft includes rocket mount 2 person flying and Mirmirons head alone worth of 500 euro according to old sake prices when you could trade them and account it self is set for gold making witch took about 2 years to set up. make the math.

Finally whats even more worth above all mentioned is that what you pay for you get it in your hands with 100% chance not to get scammed! Thats not priced and is cut off from the price! Cheers check it's real price here

Jag,
Old 08/14/2017, 13:46   #4

selling
Old 08/15/2017, 20:58   #5

more
Old 08/22/2017, 21:45   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

very nice price my friend!
gl, i hope you find buyer soon
Old 08/23/2017, 23:55   #7

thanks. you are so kind!