Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Warmane Icecrown lvl 80 pally and lordaeron lvl 79 shaman

Discussion on Warmane Icecrown lvl 80 pally and lordaeron lvl 79 shaman within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Warmane Icecrown lvl 80 pally and lordaeron lvl 79 shaman

wts my account with
lvl 80 human pally with
5700 ret gear
5600 healgear
5500 tankgear

and a lvl 79 orc shaman on lordaeron

write me your offer
15€
Old 05/25/2017, 14:50   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hey, please write me. Pm or skype. Skype name: leon-lg1
Old 06/04/2017, 00:18   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Sold?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] WOW WARMANE PREMIUM ACCOUNT Frostwolf/Icecrown/Lordaeron
11/18/2020 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, I want to sell my old warmane account. I am not playing wow anymore. There is 9 charaters with full gears for pvp/pve, many great mounts (for example on frostwolf there is 179 mounts) frostwolf: 90 level x 4 charaters - 4 horde / 128k gold lordaeron: 80 level x 3 charaters - 1 ally 2 horde - 27k gold icecrown: 80 level x 2 charaters - 1 ally 1 horde - 44k gold
[Selling] Warmane Icecrown lvl 80 pally and lordaeron lvl 79 shaman
03/28/2017 - World of Warcraft Trading - 3 Replies
wts my account with lvl 80 human pally with 5700 ret gear 5600 healgear 5500 tankgear and a lvl 79 orc shaman on lordaeron write me your offer only paypal
[WTT] BiS Ret Pally (& other Chars) on Warmane Icecrown
01/12/2017 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, I want to trade my Ret Pally (Shadowmourne, BiS Trinket, BiS Professions & Very good PvE/PvP gear) on Warmane Icecrown for a maxlevel character (Druid/Shaman/Priest preferd) - Both on Alliance I also have other maxlevel Characters on this Account (Warlock & Druid), but they don't have decent gear. Link to the Paladin: Warmane Armory | Character Kushvendorx @ Icecrown I would prefer to trade the Account, but I'm also fine with trading your Character for my Account via Warmane...
[Selling] Warmane - Lordaeron & Icecrown Gold 1,4€/0.5€ 1000g Instant Delivery, Trusted Seller
10/15/2016 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
Hello Ladies and Gentleman, are u looking for Warmane Lordaeron or Icecrown Gold? then u came to right place ! #WE HAVE ALWAYS IN STOCK# #WE ARE ALWAYS SELLING# ***CHEAP*** - We always offer you best prices on the market ! ***SAFE*** - We've made over 800+ Transactions and 0 unhappy or banned members.
[Selling] Are you looking for Gold on Warmane Lordaeron/Icecrown ?
07/12/2016 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
I am selling gold on Warmane Lordaeron/Icecrown :o You'll get your gold: Cheap Safe Fast