Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

▃▅▆ Antorus Heroic/Normal TODAY! 100EUR economy! ▆▅▃[EU/US]

Discussion on ▃▅▆ Antorus Heroic/Normal TODAY! 100EUR economy! ▆▅▃[EU/US] within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old 09/10/2017, 19:20   #31 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Very good company.
Bought a boost. First run didn't go well with drops so they offered me another one the next week.

You can always contact them via skype and they answer in minutes.

5 stars!!!
Old 09/11/2017, 22:36   #32 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hey Mates,

still done like 5 boosts or more with Boost2Night.
Nothing bad to say about them; great prices, really fast response and still a lot of discounts on your orders.

Will do some more boosts with them when "Antorus, the Burning Throne" will go live.

Boost2Night keep the good work up <3 - 10/10
Old 09/17/2017, 11:13   #33 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Great Experience

Hello!

Wish to inform about my experience with this company and their services.
The response time was really fast, both on their chat on the website and on discord/skype whichever you use - great information on beforehand and valued gameplay tips before/during/after boost service.

I bought the boost for ToS HC raid and was offered to watch stream as well (no sound, which is ok - but it would be cool to listen in if the booster alone could make comments on strategy, rotation etc). I didn't get the amount of items i was hoping for - 6-7 items, but got only 3 (some were duplicates)
Hope we get a solution for that hehe.

Boost was flawless and fast - I am very satisfied and will recommend Boost2Night to others.

Enjoy .
Old 09/26/2017, 23:03   #34 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Thumbs up Best boostservice I tried

Hello boost2night.
I'm really happy with the service TOMB HC PL from tonight.
Everything was uncomplicated and the Group was really professional and I enjoyed every minute with them.
I tried a few boost-services - i will stay with you guys! Thanks a lot!
Old 09/30/2017, 13:00   #35 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Thumbs up BEST BOOST TEAM

Never an issue when I use them to help with doing M+ runs or when I can't raid with my core group. best support by far!
Old 10/20/2017, 12:37   #36 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I have purchased from all types of boosts from them.. and was happy with their service in every single purchase.
Either raid boost / m+ boost / mage tower / mount run and not once have i had any type of issue. They are very professional and are in touch with you during the whole time and their boosters are pros in boosting.
They also give discounts every now and then so keep an eye for those!

10/10 recommend them!
Old 01/06/2018, 02:17   #37 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

EDIT1: After the support staff got in touch with me, I've got offered a free run with the same condition next week. So far they live up to their reputation of having cool and nice staff . Will post the result next week.
Old 01/15/2018, 20:18   #38 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hello boost2night.ive been using this website for the past 2 years now they are legit
from NH until patch 7.3.2
I'm really happy with the service TOMB HC PL
Everything was uncomplicated and the Group was really professional and I enjoyed every minute with them.
I tried a other boost-services - i will stay with you guys! Thanks a lot!!!

Tags
boost, legion, mythic+, pve, raid