Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

906 Spriest 3 legendaries 4/6 T19 12 Alts

Discussion on 906 Spriest 3 legendaries 4/6 T19 12 Alts within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
906 Spriest 3 legendaries 4/6 T19 12 Alts

901 Equipped Horde Spriest with 47 traits in the weapon, Cutting Edge HFC, EN. AotC ToV and NH, 3/10M achieves in NH. On US Thrall realm

Keystone Master, has all the WoD challenge mode transmogs+mount, Kara mount, Arcanist Manasaber mount and various other mounts 60 total.

Account also has 110s on horde of Warlock, DH, Warrior, Druid, Hunter, Shaman, Rogue, and 110 Alliance Rogue, Mage, DK, Druid, Monk. The horde DH is 887 equipped with 2 legendaries and 39 havoc traits, Warrior is 878 with 2 legendaries and 35 traits in fury, Shaman is 882 with 34 traits in elemental and 1 legendary, Hunter is 876 with 33 traits in Survival/MM/BM and 2 legendaries. Rest of the characters are between 850 and 870, all have artifact knowledge 25.

Not much gold on the account and no game time, account also has Overwatch and Diablo 3 with a semi geared witch doctor.

Asking 125$, message me on skype () for more information/armory links
Old 04/08/2017, 22:03   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Very interested if you are willing to accept PayPal or Western Union payment. Pm me skype.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] MY ALTS CHEAP! All champs, Legacy/Legendaries, Championship riven/thresh, etc. PHOTOS
02/14/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello i am selling all my smurf accounts because i am currently leveling another one with my roomate for myself and want skins, champs, etc. Make sure to check out the photos i tried to include alot of info in them. the first couple are this account with championship riven, and championship thresh, some legacy skins. and the others are my other accounts with alot of skins, legendaries, and a couple have almost all the champs except a few. This is one of my accounts it is currently Bronze 2 and...
[Trading] WTT Account - Spriest PvE
09/14/2016 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hi im Tradin my Spriest with Itemlvl 847 - Weapon lvl 876 - Artefact Lvl 18, 10,5k Acms, for any more Infos pm me on Skype - Nokhilawlz, I only trade it against a Dk Tank/Unholy , Firemage , Rdruid Only with People that are Trusted on this Forum ! Im goin first.
[Selling] [NA] 464AP KFM + alts | 434AP Lock + alts | Over 500g total
06/06/2016 - Blade & Soul Trading - 1 Replies
Don't have the game installed but here are the armory pictures: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/143598/uberkf m.png https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/143598/phanta smbns.png
WTT for Spriest
03/31/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
Hey guys, I want to trade one of my Accounts for a Shadowpriest - has to be in good Gear (T1 S13 or T2 S12, decent rest of gear, at least around 485 ilvl) and at least 2.1, better 2.2 in arena. This are the accounts you could get, all chars are alliance Account 1: 90 Mage 90 Rogue 90 Monk
Warrior acct with 3 Legendaries (Eternity Greatsword) Full Ascended Gear,alts, + more
01/21/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 2 Replies
Account no longer for sale, thanks for all the interested buyers