Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

My wow + overwatch account for hearthstone account

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
My wow + overwatch account for hearthstone account

Hey guys,
I am looking to trade my wow and overwatch account for a good hearthstone account! I am the original owner of the account and know all of the information! The wow account has 5 level 110s (warrior, Hunter, demon hunter, death knight and monk)! It includes legendaries and over 25 mounts! The overwatch account was high gold last season and unranked this season! It has well over 30 legendaries! For more specifics add me on Skype at and I can screen share the account as proof! I will think about ALL offers however I know what my account is worth

Old 05/05/2017, 17:56   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Hey i have hs acc a lot of legendaries all adventures
If you want to trade go my skyle is nikola.markovic.133 im the owner of acc i can screen share if you want to see it