Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hunter full bis wow excalibur tbc x2 rate

Discussion on Hunter full bis wow excalibur tbc x2 rate within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hunter full bis wow excalibur tbc x2 rate

WTS my hunter pvp/pve geared on wow excalibur

4x parts brutal - 4x parts gronnstalker's bow: thori'dal, the stars'fury. i will give more information on my email

Contact me!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Excalibur Druid,Mage,Hunter
12/12/2016 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
WTS Geared Druid, Hunter, and low geared Mage on Excalibur.la More: Skype David.nichold321
[Trading] Excalibur wow 2.4.3 - WTS/WTT 95% BIS HUNTER
04/08/2015 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Hello out there! If you wanna buy this account, then we figure out the price. PvE-set Head - Coif of Alleria Neck - Clutch of Demise Shoulder - Mantle of the Golden Forest AND T6 Cloak - Cloak of Unforgivable Sin
Excalibur wow 2.4.3 - WTS/WTT BIS HUNTER
03/30/2015 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hello. I wanna trade my BiS hunter to a equal geared rogue/warrior with glaives. The hunter have all items from SWP exept Bow from Twins/KJ. Got 310%, good rep. on serv + LW max skilled (Including drums) Feel free to add a comment on prices / if you got something to trade with. Add Tobiastarden on skype or leave me a privatemessage.
[Selling] (Excalibur-WoW) *THORI' DAL* Hunter (Horde)
03/22/2015 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Selling a hunter with Thori'dal. ** PAYPAL ONLY ** My hunter includes: Cursed vision of sargeras Shattered sun pendant of might Shoulders of lightning reflexes Sargeant's heavy cloak Carapace of sun and shadow
[Selling] Excalibur WoW Ret Paladin, Hunter, Shaman.
11/19/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 9 Replies
Selling my Excalibur WoW Account. Retribution Paladin- (Draenei) Helm- Mayhem Projection Goggles Neck- Shattered Sun Pendant of Might Shoulders- Pauldrons of Berserking Cloak- Cloak of Darkness Chest- Hard Khorium Battleplate Wrist- Lightbringer Bands