Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WoW account/2 latest expansions

Discussion on WoW account/2 latest expansions within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WoW account/2 latest expansions

Hello, i am selling my wow account with Warlords of Draenor & Legion expansions, i have 1 character 110 lvl, and 1 character at level 100 and one 60 They're nothing special geared.. I didn't play much wow, then i quit and now im trying to sell it. I paid 50 euros when the legion came out, so i think 15 euros is pretty fair. please pm me if you need more info. Or add me on skype: Lazar014lazar

Tags
legion, selling acc, selling wow account cheap, warlords of draenor

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Battle.net Account D3 | WoW All Expansions max lvl
01/04/2016 - elite*gold Trading - 0 Replies
Biete hier meinen Battle.net Account mit Diablo 3 (mit Erweiterung) und World of Warcraft (Lvl 100 Erweiterung). WoW Chars : Linkin @ Aegwynn - Community - World of Warcraft Enirum @ Aegwynn - Community - World of Warcraft Corefox @ Aegwynn - Community - World of Warcraft Premise @ Aegwynn - Community - World of Warcraft Und ein Lvl 81 Hunter ebenfalls auf Aegwynn, der nicht mehr in der Armory aufgelistet wird.
GW account all expansions
06/13/2011 - Guild Wars Trading - 13 Replies
Hall of Monuments Reward Calculator the account has a bought grenth costume on it and a skill pack and about 30-40 plats worth on it sin lvl 20 and ranger lvl 20 (ranger has a BW pet) only accepting paysafe cards
WTS GW account with all expansions
05/18/2011 - Guild Wars Trading - 1 Replies
As the title states the account has all expansions(proph, fact, NF, EoTN), has GoTY edition(bonus items) Only character on it is an assasin lv 20, with these titles: ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting Also has: pet unlock pack, Bonus Mission Pack, Grenth Costume, Shining Blade Uniform and Lich Costume only has 14/50 HoM
WTS GW ACCOUNT All Expansions
03/14/2011 - Guild Wars Trading - 13 Replies
Selling Guild Wars Account! The Account has every expansion/key unlocked already. Characters On The Acount: Monk(Main) This character has prophicies/nightfall/and eye of the north already completed. Currently wearing monument armour. Other Characters:
WTT Wow Account For Gw With Expansions
01/17/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies
Im proably not gonna find anyone but i have a world of warcraft account i havent played with its has the expansion on it Burning Crusades lvl 32 Pally On it i want a Guild Wars Account With Expansion On it Please im being serious so no scams