Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

🏆 Prepare for Tomb of Sargeras! 👑 Mage Tower Challenge 🎁 Legit Boosting ✌

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 100
🏆 Prepare for Tomb of Sargeras! 👑 Mage Tower Challenge 🎁 Legit Boosting ✌

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhino44 View Post
By far the best service anywhere for all of your world of Warcraft needs, I have used Manastorm several times and have never been disappointed. Service and communication are top notch. Highly recommend Manastorm !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by arhol View Post
Ordered EN HC master loot,super fast run,great service,again highly recommend Manastorm services !
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick5466 View Post
Used these guys a couple of time now to level up. Professional service.

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoella View Post
Ordered the legion dungeon heroics and it was great! Saved me hours of grinding them 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davegtr View Post
Excellent service, ordered levelling service, great communication and answered all my questions, faster levelling than I could of hoped for, already planning what to order next.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanrethad View Post
Bought 3 specific PvP achievements required for the Khan title! Completed in no time the same night!! Great communication as usual from these guys!

Thumbs up!

PURCHASE AND BOOSTING PROCESS EXPLAINED

1. Select a service you are interested in ✮

2. Specify date and conditions of the event with Manastorm Support (@ Skype, Email, or on our Website Live Support Chat) ✮

3. Add selected product (or products) to your cart and proceed to checkout ✮

4. Once purchased you will receive a confirmation from Manastorm Support @ Skype or Email you've left (Note: we contact our clients in no longer than 15 minutes in our working hours: 4 AM - 4 PM EST (US) and 10 AM - 10 PM CET (EU)) ✮

5. Manastorm Support will confirm your purchase and date of the event. Also, we might ask you for additional information (for Selfplay clients: Btag & Armory; for Account Sharing clients: Email & Password & Account Name & Armory) ✮

6. After all the preparations are done your event would be complete in the specified day and time accordingly ✮

IMPORTANT: If there's no one online, but you still want to complete a purchase - go ahead and we'll contact you and schedule the event once we are online. No worries about that.

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

Q: Is this whole thing safe?
A: Yes, we guarantee the legitment of our services and ensure you that your account WON'T get banned due to our services.

Q: Hey, you guys use bots?
A: No, we don't use bots. Like ever. Seriously. All of our services are done by hands. Manual process you know.

Q: Alright, I've got gold. Like millions. Can I pay with my golds?
A: No, sorry, we do not accept gold as a payment method.

Q: What payment methods you accept then?
A: Well, a lot. We are officially partnered with Gate2Shop.com and we provide over 80 (!) payment methods to our clients, like PayPal, PaySafeCard, CreditCard, GiroPay, etc.

Q: I've changed my mind, and I want to order a different service. Or wait, I want a refund. I've totally changed my mind!
A: Different service? Sure, that's NP at all. We will pay you or ask you to pay money difference. This is all possible only in case we DID NOT start your service yet. If you'd like a refund, that's possible as well, but again, only in case that your service DID NOT start yet.

Q: Wow, man! The price is so high!
A: Actually, it's not that high compared to our competitors. We work weekly on our prices and decrease/increase it accordigly. We DO pay our boosters a good fee, that's why all of our services are complete with a 5 star rating. And you won't get scammed. Just ask yourself, would a man level 100-110 toon for you by hands for $10? We don't think so.
If you want smooth and reliable service - you'll get it with Manastorm, that's for sure.

Man! You've read the whole thing!
Now you can use your one time coupon code: OWNEDMANA for 5% off! Nice!

BEWARE OF THE IMPOSTORS!

Official skype: manastormsupport

Thanks
1 User
Old   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 123
Are there any vouch spots?

Old   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raschii View Post
Are there any vouch spots?
Hello,

Sometimes we have special offers to all our customers. You can add us on skype for more information.

Regards,
ManaTeam
Old   #4

bump

bump

Old   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 1741/0/0
Received Thanks: 4,063
#closed until backlink added

Closed Thread