Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gold darkmoon faire alliance

Discussion on Gold darkmoon faire alliance within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 30
Gold darkmoon faire alliance

im looking to buy some gold on darkmoon faire alliance

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Darkmoon Faire Bear Mount
01/15/2012 - World of Warcraft - 5 Replies
Hey, I just started today farming darkmoon marks to get that mount and I already saw someone with that mount. How did he got it so fast? I did all daylies and I have 5 marks now. Thanks in advance.
WTS 85 Warlock Darkmoon Faire-H
11/24/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
hello, everyone, i have an account put on sell, if you guys interested in, plz contact me. my msn: [email protected], ICQ:633-172-023, or come to www.**********e. waiting your message. below is the description of the account, hope you like it. a lvl 85 warlock with 80 hunter and 80 paladin.transferable.ridingSkill: 300 Mount0: Mount: Epic FlyingMount Mount1: Mount: EpicMount Mount2: Mount: Mount professionList1: Tailoring professionList2: Jewelcrafting nice char ,come on ,have it ,instant...
[Exalted] Darkmoon Faire - Gold Mine
03/20/2010 - WoW Guides & Templates - 1 Replies
After using the search tool, I found alot of stuff about how to make gold with inscription, how to make gold while getting Insane in the Membrane achievement, Darkmoon Faire scams and something about trees. However I didn't find a noobs guide to Darkmoon Faire exalted. I thought I'd share mine with you. Here's my first contribution - guide to getting Exalted with Darkmoon Faire, one of the reputations towards 'the Insane' title, although with this guide it should make you 'the Wise'. At...
Darkmoon Faire ~300-500gold/hr with macros!
02/10/2008 - WoW Guides & Templates - 12 Replies
its about those 2 npcs: Thottbot World of Warcraft: Creature: Professor Thaddeus Paleo Thottbot World of Warcraft: Creature: Lhara what you are going to do is that you buy all the rare stuff out of this vendors, to sell it with a big profit on the ah later. now this strategy is old but im showing you here nice macros that make this ALOT easier, faster and more profitable. note: the macros i show you here are for the english version only. to use this with clients in other languages you need...
Easiest darkmoon faire reputation ever
10/09/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 23 Replies
It's more or less an exploit :D. While the Harvest Festival lasts you can buy Green Fireworks from a vendor outside Ironforge from an NPC called Wagner Hammerstrike or outside Orgrimmar from an NPC called Javnir Nashak. What's the catch ? They cost only 20 copper and for every 36 of them you turn in at the darkmoon faire you get 8 tickets. That's only 7.20s for every 8 tickets, how cheaper can it get ? Get them fast while the Harvest Festival lasts