Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ich level deine Chars!

Discussion on Ich level deine Chars! within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ich level deine Chars!

Hallo.
Ich will hier den Service anbieten, dass ich deine Chars levele.
Wenn du weitere Informationen haben willst, schaust du dich am besten auf meiner Website um.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
4 level 80 chars on wow
03/15/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Account include 4 level 80 characters.... 3/4 are in full epics.... (Death knight is in T9.5 - T10.5 ) (mage is in T8.5 - 9.5) (paladin has full player vs player lvl 80 epics) (hunter is in crap gear) you can check out following links to see the characters ON SERVER CENARIUS DeathKnight: The World of Warcraft Armory - Fatheads @ Cenarius - Profile Mage: The World of Warcraft Armory - Neclofeliac @ Cenarius - Profile Paladin: The World of Warcraft Armory - Bullyn...
WTS 2 Low Level SP Farmed Chars
02/03/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 7 Replies
Lvl:55 Server:Eldorado SP Remaining:765K Skills Leveled:55 Heuksal/55 Fire/55 Lightning/20 Cold Gold:70Mil E-Mail Verified:No Lvl:30 Server:Eldorado SP Remaining:500K
°°Deine Sachen auf Hyperion gegen deine auf Antharos °°
12/12/2009 - Metin2 Trading - 1 Replies
Halli Hallo :) Ich möchte hier meine Sachen die ich noch auf Hyperion ( s4 ) habe gegen sachen auf s5 ( ANtharos ) Tauschen wo ich derzeitig spiele . ICh habe diese sachen zum tauschen die ich gerne gegen gute sachen auf s5 tausche : Rek+9 13 dss 3 fks 2 Splitter Eisenplattenpanze+9 hast+2 Guisame+9 ( Freier platz ) Eisenhelm+7 4 gegen Orks
WTB Power level for three chars to 70
10/12/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
PACIFIC SERVER!! I have a lvl 42 warrior, 47 wizard, and 62 chinese and i would like to get them as high as possible. Who would be willing to plvl my guys? (Main priority would be the 42 warrior and 47 wiz to like 60 or something) Im tired of individual taxis due to all the scammers so i would just like one reliable guy to do it all day. First off a)Tell me what class and what lvl char you have b) how much you want c) how long approx for it to be complete