Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Paladin/Mage/Rogue/Warrior with RANK1/2,4k RBG or Nice stuff

Discussion on Paladin/Mage/Rogue/Warrior with RANK1/2,4k RBG or Nice stuff within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Paladin/Mage/Rogue/Warrior with RANK1/2,4k RBG or Nice stuff

Hey

After closing all my other threads i want to make ONE thread for what i looking for.

As you can see i look for Rank1 characters/2,4k RBG or toons with Nice stuff like Tier3 for example.

If you want to sell such toon or account please message me with Masked or Real-Armory.

I will pay via PayPal (No family and friends). Or we use a MiddleMan.

You can also add me on skype if you want: iLLuSSion93

Kann auch deutsch sprechen
Old 07/05/2016, 17:06   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I have an entire battle.net account that im selling for a very low asking price. Although this isnt rank 1, but it has a warrior, DK, Lock, and Druid. Also comes with D3:ros and Hearthstone with some pretty decent cards. I Know this isnt what you're looking for but i'd figure hey nothing but a try beats a failure.
Asking price is 30 usd,
Old 07/07/2016, 17:55   #3

#puuush