Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WoW (Battlechest including Warlords of Draenor)

Discussion on WoW (Battlechest including Warlords of Draenor) within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WoW (Battlechest including Warlords of Draenor)

WTS

WoW (Battlechest including Warlords of Draenor) for 1 copy of CSGO on Steam.

I got 4 keys for sale

Contact me here or via PM
Old 06/26/2016, 18:57   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 2
You get the keys for 7,50€ each legal in the blizzard store, so why should you buy it for 14 € ? and then youre not really trusted
Old 06/26/2016, 20:30   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by LopeHD View Post
You get the keys for 7,50€ each legal in the blizzard store, so why should you buy it for 14 € ? and then youre not really trusted

Oh Didnt know that

Well then I'll trade 1 key for 1 copy of CSGO ^^

And still as far as im concerned battlechest is 14.99 on official website
Old 06/26/2016, 21:38   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erzakel View Post
Oh Didnt know that

Well then I'll trade 1 key for 1 copy of CSGO ^^

And still as far as im concerned battlechest is 14.99 on official website
Yes it is, but if you get a starter edition and log into the account you will get a message from blizzard to get a discount of 50% so its 7,50 .
Old 06/27/2016, 15:48   #5

bump 1 key is 1 copy of csgo (now 7€ on steam)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [EU] Battlechest + Warlords of Draenor /w 90 boost €20,- FRESH Accounts incl 30 days
08/24/2015 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Battlechest + Warlords of Draenor /w 90 boost €20,- FRESH Accounts incl 30 day Donate to Remove Ads, Get ShoutBawx - Elite Forum Access Hey guys, Im selling WoW accounts for €20,- this includes 30 days of gametime and a level 90 boost! Can also sell just battlechest for €6,3 With just the battlechest you can choose it to include a level 90 character for an extra €7,-
[Selling] [30EUR] Battlechest + Warlords of Draenor accounts + 1-5 months game time + bonuses
07/27/2015 - World of Warcraft Trading - 3 Replies
Looking for cheap battlechest + Warlords of Draenor account? You're in the right place. Payment : PaySafeCard or PayPal (you need to have decent reputation for paypal payment) All of these accounts are working on eu servers, have 1-5 months game time (each month of game-time = +2 eur) EUROPEAN ACCOUNTS NOT RUSSIAN Skype : chineseshark94 Bonus : If you're buying bulk / more than two accounts you might get some nice bonus like Mystic Runesaber mount from blizzard shop :).
[WTT] WOW Warlords of Draenor CD KEY RU for EU BATTLECHEST/OR BUY ME BATTLECHEST
05/08/2015 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Title. contact me on mail: [email protected] or PM Its a good deal, i just need the battchest ASAP. The russian CD KEY is worth 8 euros more than the EU Battlechest on G2A.COM PLS any! good deal if you dont want to trade you can buy this for me instead: https://www.g2a.com/world-of-warcraft-battlechest. html
[WTT] WOW Warlords of Draenor CD KEY RU for EU BATTLECHEST
05/08/2015 - Trading - 0 Replies
Title. contact me on mail: [email protected] or PM Its a good deal, i just need the battchest ASAP. The russian CD KEY is worth 8 euros more than the EU Battlechest on G2A.COM PLS any! :) good deal if you dont want to trade you can buy this for me instead: https://www.g2a.com/world-of-warcraft-battlechest. html