Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SELLING HIGH END WOW ACCOUNT

Discussion on SELLING HIGH END WOW ACCOUNT within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SELLING HIGH END WOW ACCOUNT

selling my wow account along with all of battle net games the account has 12 level 100s and 3 level 85+ my main is a windwalker monk/mistweaver with 728 gear on both sides, has legendary ring, most alts are pvp geared and i have recruit afriend mount, lots of good mounts and some pets! all heirlooms unlocked, and upgraded, rings included. has 40-50k gold, and im looking for around 400-500 bucks will take csgo skins/knives/keys. add me on skype for talking about it.
skype: alec.ohn the picture of my skype is the one with the cat with glasses just add and we can talk.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling High elo Lol Account
10/19/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
S3 Platin, S4 Diamond, Currently Platin 2 (Down from Diamond 3 because inactive). MMR must be really good. PM for an offer.
Selling High-Elo Account!
06/24/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies
Elo: 1710 (= Season 2) Champions: 11 Champions fehlen. Skins: 38 Season 1: 1944 Elo, Platin (=Platin umrandung/rahmen) Normal wins: 800+ 5 Runenseiten EU - West Für mehr Informationen einfach eine PN schreiben.
Selling high-end account
05/23/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey guys , I'm selling my LoL account for money via paypal. It is currently 1880+ in solo queue ( Top elo 1998 ) , was season 1 platinum too so I've got every bonuses from season 1. I've got some skins ( not much ) but I have a lot of RP and IP for you to use. I have 10 rune pages and most of the runes for all roles. I will provide the original email and screenshots of whatever you want to see. ALSO I can share screen on skype if you want me to. Thanks! Skype: Yukiteru12 Edit: The...
Selling EUW high-elo high-profile account.
11/30/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Season1 info - triple platinum, TT/Solo/Premade. Account was never banned or suspended. Season2 info - ranked stats: Twisted Treeline - 7win 1 loss (unranked need 2 more games) Solo Queue - 13 wins 4 losses (1744 elo) Premade 5x5 - 51 wins 18 losses (1914 elo) PAYMENT INFO: I will accept payments to paypal/moneybookers. ALL RISK IS ON YOU (i will give account info only after i receive money)
Selling very high Elo Account - 1,930
11/09/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello guys, I sell my LoL Account which is on 1,930 elo, 11 Site runes and many champs. Got nearly 60 champs, not many skins. Account is on EU WEST! For more informatios write a PM to me! Can show you Account on Teamviewer or Skype! I accept only Paysafecard and Middleman! Starts from : 100€ / 150€ instant buy