Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT 3 Accounts for 1

Discussion on WTT 3 Accounts for 1 within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 1406
The Black Market: 191/2/5
Thumbs up WTT 3 Accounts for 1

Looking for a warlock/warrior on warmane lordareon level80
Im offering 3 accounts.
#1 Lordareon DK 80, Max alchemy/Jc, Fastest flying, Noble+Elder title, Some epic mounts, 3.8k gs PVE.
on Neltharion, a rogue BiS PVP geared, with celestial steed+Donated 6 HC items(Rare mog)
Frostwolf Nearly full geared mage PVP with Mottled drake donated. Alot of sick mogs+Insane title
Shaman nearly full geared, Rhino+Deadly frostwhyrm donated, sick mog+insane title and 200k gold

#2 Neltharion Shaman BiS PVP geared, Donated weps, everything is perfect for going rank1 in arena. Rarest name ingame for a shaman, JC/tailoring(JC every recipe ingame, bought for 50 coins) Around 10 Coin shop mounts, every mount is at least worth 25 coins. Shaman has around 500k gold and Rhino+mottledrake in bags, with alot of mats and other valuables.

#3 Frostwolf DK with the best transmog u will ever see in your life, 4 Donated mounts, full BiS PVP unholy/frost, Tailoring/Enchanting.

Every character has 2 proffesions maxed except for rogue, which is only tailoring.
Im trading all of this for a single lordareon warrior/lock account. We can use a middleman, no problem. Both of the accounts are mine, which i can prove by showing you the IP addresses of ppl logging in the past years.
Since these are my main accounts since 2010, i will be very humble and thoughtfull when trading. Every account has Premium.
My skype: ttecktonikss.
U can offer me a diffrent class and i might consider it.
Old 04/28/2016, 00:55   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
"Ich muss noch viel von dir lernen" - Sm!th'17

elite*gold: 2325
The Black Market: 165/1/0
Received Thanks: 9,628
Arrow WoW Private Server -> World of Warcraft…

#moved…