Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Corrupted ashbringer warrior 8/9 t3 3x r1 6x glad

Discussion on Corrupted ashbringer warrior 8/9 t3 3x r1 6x glad within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Corrupted ashbringer warrior 8/9 t3 3x r1 6x glad

Hey everyone.

I have come to the decision that it is time for me to sell my WoW-Account. I came back shortly before Christmas because of pure boredom but none of my friends still plays WoW so it became tedious very quick. I do not want to come back for the AddOn and therefore thought about the possibility to sell this Account.

The Account has been created on Day 1 of the release of WoW. The Warrior became my Main back when BWL was the most up to date raid and hast stayed my main ever since.

The Character is currently a female Orc Warrior on an english realm.

You will receive the following informations once the payment it's done:

Cd Key copies (electronic for Vanilla + BC + WotLK - Cataclysm was received via a Scroll of Resurrection and Pandaria was bought purely electronical)
Secret Question & Secret Answer
Details such as login name and password.
ID photo (optional, if needed this will be sent also)

Once the payment it's received, all of the above details shall be sent to the buyers email address, making him able to play on the account. The Battle-Net-Authenticator will be removed.

The Account has a total of over 10.000 Achievement-Points. The Warrior has some rare mounts such as :
s2 gladiator mount
s3 gladiator mount
s4 gladiator mount
s5 gladiator mount
s6 gladiator mount
s7 gladiator mount
s8 gladiator mount
s9 gladiator mount
s12 gladiator mount
Vicious war steed

Other Highlights:

Relentless Gladiator title
Wrathful Gladiator title
Malevolent Gladiator title
Over 60 Exalted Reputations
High Warlord (2400 RBG Rating)
Champion (Vanilla PvP-Rank)
Thunderfury (Since Vanilla)
Sulfuras (Recently obtained)
Bloodsail Admiral Title

The Warrior has the full T3 Gear from Classic Naxx that is no longer obtainable. I have had 6/9 (Everything except Chest, Legs and Ring) since Vanilla and obtained Chest and Legs on the BMAH so the set is visually completed.

The Warrior also owns the Corrupted Ashbringer, this is one of the most rare items ingame, not many people have it, less then 0,02% world wide. You get inspected regularly and many people congratulate you as a Veteran Player or simply ask where it is from.

Check out this masked armory link:

Other Characters:
I will list only the ones worth mentioning, but there's more!
lvl 100 warlock
lvl 93 priest
lvl 62 rogue ( heirlooms )

These are split over several realms.

Other Games:
Starcraft II without the AddOn
WC3 + TfT

Pricing & Payment:

Surprise me! I do not really have to sell, but I would like to give this Account to someone who actually uses it.

Paypal/bank to bank will be used but I am open for other options. Please note that in case of a Paypal-Payment the Transfer of the details will not happen before the money is actually booked and no longer withdrawable.

Other:

I won't expose my account to any risk of a temporary or permanent suspension, won't happen.

Don't contact me if you are not interested in buying it!
Don't contact me if you are interested in scamming me, I am new here but I am not stupid.

The Account is inactive since 01/8/2015.

Any questions? Post them here, I will have an eye on this thread!

Tags
ashbringer, wtb