Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Verkaufe 255 Gold / Nostalrius

Discussion on Verkaufe 255 Gold / Nostalrius within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 3,622
Verkaufe 255 Gold / Nostalrius

Hallo,

verkaufe 255 Gold auf dem Server Nostalrius PVP für eine 20€ Paysafecard. Ich möchte darauf hinweisen, dass in der Vergangenheit Spieler für den Kauf von Gold gebannt worden sind. Deswegen übernehme ich keine Verantwortung, im Falle einer Sperrung.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

King

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Nostalrius 1.12.1 gold
01/16/2017 - World of Warcraft Trading - 166 Replies
Sup guys I am selling gold on Nostalrius 1.12.1 private server Both PVP / PVE realm Payment Method: Paypal Add me on skype for more info: chuckmiller55
[Selling] Nostalrius Gold
08/25/2015 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, I am now selling hand farmed gold on nostalrius. All the gold that is and will be obtained is only obtained by me and no one else. I am a reputable swedish goldseller and have had loads of transactions on other forums and on skype. I have been selling gold since 2012 and now I have expanded to nostalrius! Prices are negotiable and I will always try to stay competitive. Payments via Paypal. Gold in stock for: Alliance
[Selling] Nostalrius Gold
06/25/2015 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hello everyone! I'd like to sell you some gold on Nostalrius server. Only charging 20eur / 100g! - Add me on Skype:nostalriusgold - PayPal only Current stock: Alliance 800g
[Selling] Verkaufe Nostalrius Account
05/05/2015 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
verkaufe account mit lvl 33 nachtelf kriegerin skype: darkwin94
[Buying] WTB Nostalrius gold
03/28/2015 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
http://www.deviantpics.com/images/2015/03/26/hqdef ault.jpg ************************************************* ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************* Greetings everyone ! If you are one of the guys that looks to slide in extra profit from playing a game while make sure you wont get banned or scammed?