Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[B] Battlenet Account mit World of Warcraft Legion [S] Psc/E*Gold/ Keys

Discussion on [B] Battlenet Account mit World of Warcraft Legion [S] Psc/E*Gold/ Keys within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 50
[B] Battlenet Account mit World of Warcraft Legion [S] Psc/E*Gold/ Keys

Guten Tag,
ich verkaufe hier einen Battle.net Account mit World of Warcraft einschließlich allen Addons+Legion.
Der 100er Boost wurde noch nicht benutzt und der Account nicht wirklich gespielt!
Beim Kauf wird natürlich alles geändert, ihr bekommt die relevanten Dinge dazu.
Bei trusted Usern geb ich gern first.

Preislich hatte ich mir ca 40€ vorgestellt oder Gameykeys in ähnlichem Wert , der Preis ist aber verhandelbar und ich bin für alle Angebote und Fragen offen.
Jedoch suche ich keine Steam Accounts oder andere Accounts

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Verkaufe/Tausche World of Warcraft/Battlenet Account
10/30/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Da ich schon länger kein WoW mehr spiele ( 16.10.2013 ) und auch zurzeit keine Interesse habe es wieder anzufangen , möchte ich hier meinen Account zum Verkauf/Tausch anbieten. Der Account hat: World of Warcraft World of Warcraft Burning Crusade World of Warcraft Wrath of the Lichking World of Warcraft Cataclysm World of Warcraft Mist of Pandaria
Battlenet account: Diablo 3 (4x lvl 60) also World of Warcraft: Cata, Starcraft 2....
07/01/2012 - Starcraft 2 Trading - 1 Replies
Hello guys. I want to sell my Battlenet account. ............................ .............. There are follwing games on the account: Diablo 3 Diablo 2 Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction
Battlenet account: Diablo 3 (4x lvl 60) also World of Warcraft: Cata, Starcraft 2....
06/15/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
Hello guys. I want to sell my Battlenet account. ............................ .............. There are follwing games on the account: Diablo 3 Diablo 2 Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction