Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

90 Warrior with Corrupted Ashbringer , 9/9 Tier 3 , Swift Zulian Tiger , Deadly Glad

Discussion on 90 Warrior with Corrupted Ashbringer , 9/9 Tier 3 , Swift Zulian Tiger , Deadly Glad within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
90 Warrior with Corrupted Ashbringer , 9/9 Tier 3 , Swift Zulian Tiger , Deadly Glad

Contact me on Skype : Bentinw

Character Profile :

Tier 3 9/9 Full Set ( including Finger )
Corrupted Ashbringer
Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker

Deadly Gladiator's Frost Wyrm
Swift Zulian Tiger

No Alt's
About 50k Gold
7000 Achiev Points

Becouse Low Achiev and Mounts Nr i Cannot Sell this Verry Expensive , the Only Vanity that i Consider is the Corrupted Ashbringer , Tier 3 Full Set and 2 Mounts

So Let's say About 250 - 350 Price , Negotiable ( Negotiable not Means Lower , Can be with 50-100 Plus )

Contact me on Skype : Bentinw

Experienced Seller
350 + Reputation
3 Years Experience in this Market

Closed Thread