Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[EU] Powerleveling AND Draenor Pathfinder (Flying) good prices and fast execution!

Discussion on [EU] Powerleveling AND Draenor Pathfinder (Flying) good prices and fast execution! within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb [EU] Powerleveling AND Draenor Pathfinder (Flying) good prices and fast execution!

Good day, everyone!

I am an experienced WoW (EU) player who's been around for the last 10 years. I have decided to start helping people towards reaching max level on their characters, since leveling has always been one of the small pleasures of WoW to me.

All leveling is done by myself playing on your character with the boosting help of my own characters. All gold acquired while leveling, as well as what you had before my intervention will be left where it is. NO controversial or illegal/unconventional methods will be used (no botting).

I will be as fast as possible and, while I do not have many past and present customers to back me up yet, you will enjoy the results quickly and smoothly.

To make it short, here is my offer:

- Leveling 1-60 = € 30 (depending on method used, it will take 12h to 2 days)

- Leveling 60-90 = € 35 (just like above, varies from 12h to 2 days)

- Leveling 90-100 = € 20 (~2 days)

- Draenor Pathfinder = € 100 (a few days, 3-5)
Draenor Pathfinder - Achievement - World of Warcraft (The achievement required for Draenor flying)

NOTE! This achievement can be split into smaller parts, if you don't need my help on each and every one of them, as such:
Explore Draenor = € 10
Loremaster of Draenor = € 25
Securing Draenor = € 30
Master Treasure Hunter = € 20
Tanaan Diplomat = € 50

I prefer to receive half of the payment upfront, and the rest at a later time (for example, when I am halfway done). I am using Paypal.

Find me on Skype. ID = jerry.leveling

See you soon!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Fast / Good / Safe - Elo Boosting is Here now! ;) Cheap Prices
06/04/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Bronze Ranks: Bronze Division 5 -> Bronze Division 4 - 10€ Bronze Division 4 -> Bronze Division 3 - 10€ Bronze Division 3 -> Bronze Division 2 - 10€ Bronze Division 2 -> Bronze Division 1 - 10€ Bronze Division 1 -> Silver Division 5 - 15€ Silver Ranks: Silver Division 5 -> Silver Division 4 - 15€
Fast boosting for good prices
08/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Homepage: LoL-Boosting and SC2-Boosting/Coaching Hi folks, below you see the services we are glad to offer you. We play your first 10 Placementmatches for 25,00 Euro only. You can also buy any amount of wins: Bronce per win 2,00 Euro
ELO BOOS GOOD PRICES AND FAST PROMOS!
07/31/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, im a Challenger tier EUW leagueoflegends player.I'm here to offer cheap and reliable elo boosting. I guarantee I will elo boost you atleast one division each day if I agree to a job. Skype:iv4n1233 On skype I can give proof and we can talk about prices, I may change them depending on situations. Boosting on all servers with offline mod so friends cant see me. Prices: Tier Bronze Division V to Tier Bronze Division IV - $10.00 USD
Buying D3 EU gold! Good prices , fast & trusted
06/16/2013 - Diablo 3 Trading - 12 Replies
Hello everyone, like the title states im buying Diablo 3 softcore gold on europe server. Payment method: paypal (sent as gift & i am verified) - meaning NO FEES for you to pay & instant payments Price: 15,5€ per 1b (0,0155€/1kk) I will try to update it often, but you can always ask on skype for current price. contact:
[BOOST] Fast Boosting, safe, good prices!
02/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
I need to get some money qucikly so I offer you to boost your account quickly. I was boosting only 1 ACCOUNT ATM. I won 15 games in a row with playing only Ryze. Some screenshots: http://iv.pl/images/98589280773804113370.png http://iv.pl/images/47975774524712287230.jpg KDA on boosted account (Low division is too easy) http://iv.pl/images/97690097547502194353.jpg