Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

692 mage 11 level 100s 6 level 90 WOD/MOP CM gear / 100k gold

Discussion on 692 mage 11 level 100s 6 level 90 WOD/MOP CM gear / 100k gold within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
692 mage 11 level 100s 6 level 90 WOD/MOP CM gear / 100k gold

The account has 11 level 100's.

5 of them being 675 +

WW monk/Fury warr has CM wod weapons, And the boomkin CM MOP gear

Has 50 mounts, inclusive some rares, water strider / AH mounts / firelands mounts

150k gold spread a cross 3 servers.

A mage 692 Ilvl in a top 5 server guild & more
( Offer me on skype, i have an idea of what its worth, without it being too much at all )
Any questions in any regard contact my skype:Magictouch11321

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] 692 Ilvl 11 level 100s WOD/MOP CM GEAR / 100k gold / 50+ mounts / 28 days gametime,5
08/08/2015 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
The account has the following:11 level 100's and 5 level 90's + 50 mounts, some rare, most bought/crafted. Both ahead of the curves ( highmaul, blackrock ) Challenge mode archievement/gear from MOP/WOD on 3 characters 100k gold and 30 days gametime ( paid for today ) realised i didn't want it anyway.Rare titles/good rep - the account has heroes of the storm rank 30 with 50% of the heroes, Heartstone with decent amount of card backs and some cards. Willing to hear offers either money wise, or...
[Selling] WTS WOD 3 level 100s, Spectral Tiger, Ashes of Alar, Thunderfury, Sulfuras,
01/14/2015 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Tons of random cool stuff on this account. Have blue Spectral Tiger, Ashes of Alar, Thunderfury, Sulfuras, Shadowmourne, Val'anyr. Paladin, Mage, Hunter. Gear is just random stuff, no/little epics. http://www.maskedarmory.com/anonymous-wow-armory- profile-281041.html Tabard of the Lightbringer, Ravenlord, Crimson Deathcharger, Kara Mount, Aeonaxx, Heroic Rag Mount, Heroic DW mount...
[Selling] WARTUNE - Mage level 31 TONS of balens and gear
03/16/2014 - Browsergames Trading - 2 Replies
I have a mage on Wartune (Kabam) I've invested well over $400 on the account and just want to get rid of it. There is over 13k balens on the account, and it also has gold cap. Message me if you're interested or have more questions.
[S] Level 80 Mage - Private Server - Neverendless WoW (Full Donor Gear)
12/20/2009 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
I'm looking to sell a Full Donor Mage Level 80 in the Neverendless WoW Private Server. This toon has full donor gear, consisiting of higher stats than any normal end game gear. The gears were customly bought and made for this toon, and costed me nearly $300. I'm looking to sell around $200. If anyone wants anymore info, let me know. Has most of the mounts, profs, etc.
Level 1+, EASY lvls, honor, 100s of gold
02/19/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 4 Replies
What if I could tell you I could get you from level 14-20, 400g, and 3k honor all within 40 minutes?!? Well I am. How does this work you're wondering? Why it's quite simple. Req's: Any level WoW Char. Level 70+ Friend (suggested not req'd) 40 mins of freetime