Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Battle Net Account, Warlords of Draenor

Discussion on Battle Net Account, Warlords of Draenor within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Battle Net Account, Warlords of Draenor

Hi,

started playing WoW for 1 month and got bored. So i'm selling my b-net account. There is no Game Time on it, just the basic WoW Games together with Warlords of Draenor.
The Character is level 93. nothing special
The E-Mail is included, was created for WoW only.

PRICE IS 10€!

If you are interested you can add me in Skype and tell me what you are able to pay.

best regards.
Old 09/15/2015, 05:01   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

account

how much do you want for it
Old 09/23/2015, 18:33   #3

up.
Old 09/26/2015, 23:26   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

mate there is alot of people with ur name on skype , u are free to add me
David_zdravkovic (football picture , guy in the white dress)
Old 12/13/2015, 15:14   #5

+ price is 10€
Old 12/13/2015, 15:15   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 22
Im intersteded !!
Add my Skype : jaskile12

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling Battle.net account with NA version of Warlords of Draenor - 100 Shadow Priest
01/22/2015 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
The account also has some cards on Hearthstone but nothing special. The WoW account has tons of alts but the primary characters are: 100 Shadow Priest w/ nearly full PvP gear on Darkspear - Alliance *GREAT TRANSMOG* 90 Warrior on Tich - Horde 90 Hunter on Tich - Horde 90 Warlock on Ravencrest - Alliance There are more but the Shadow Priest is my main.
[Selling] Selling Battle.net account with NA version of Warlords of Draenor - 100 Shadow Priest
01/12/2015 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
The account also has some cards on Hearthstone but nothing special. The WoW account has tons of alts but the primary characters are: 100 Shadow Priest w/ nearly full PvP gear on Darkspear - Alliance *GREAT TRANSMOG* 90 Warrior on Tich - Horde 90 Hunter on Tich - Horde 90 Warlock on Ravencrest - Alliance There are more but the Shadow Priest is my main.
01/12/2015 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
[Trading] *HOT* Diablo 3 Account gg Warlords of Draenor / Battle.net Guthaben
03/13/2014 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, Da ich aufgehört habe dieses Spiel zu spielen. Biete ich diesen Account zum Verkauf an! Der Barbar besitzt über 18 Millionen Gold!!! Ausserdem macht er über 166.000 Schaden UNBUFFED! Weitere Infos,Screens,Bildschirmübertragung bei Interesse!