Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

COINS [Sylvanas-ally], [Outland-ally] 0.15 euro/1k

Discussion on COINS [Sylvanas-ally], [Outland-ally] 0.15 euro/1k within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
GOLD [Sylvanas-ally], [Aegwynn-ally] 0.12 euro/1k

I have just started to farm servers Sylvanas and Outland, I think i can manage at least 1-2 Millions/ month on each server. The goal is to start farming 10 servers by the end of the year. This is not my first game that i have farmed, i am very known in PWI for selling coins, if you are familiar with surrosoft, i am a coin seller there -kisspika - nickname.

I know i lack credibility on elite because this is a new account. But for now i will have a smaller price then the average market.

I will never ever give the coins 1st! If i send the coins 1st there is no way for me to get my coins back, in case u decide not to send the money. But on paypal you can reclaim you money back if i do not deliver the coins you wanted. I have just explained the details why I will never trade 1st. I will always deliver the amount of coins you payed for!!!

I have done this thing since 2012 on pwi and i know how the "game" works.
If you are not willing to trade 1st do not bother contacting me. I will NEVER go 1st!.

To gain your thrust we can make as many trades as you want!!! We can start from 10k if you are scared.

Current servers:
[Sylvanas]-alliance - curent price 0.12 euro/1k
[Aegwinn]- alliance- 35k curent price 0.12euro/1k

If you are interested to buy contact me on skype : pkonstyle

I accept paypal (option send money to family and friends-gifted)
Old 09/07/2015, 15:56   #2

Looking for new client!!!
Old 03/06/2016, 20:40   #3

Want permanent client on aegwynn

Bump!!!