Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB Gold on [EU]Twisting Nether (Horde)

Discussion on WTB Gold on [EU]Twisting Nether (Horde) within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB Gold on [EU]Twisting Nether (Horde)

Hey,

I'm interested in buying gold on the EU Server Twisting Nether.
Please PM me or post your offer in this thread.

Thanks!
typsi

────────────────────────────────────────────────── ─────

Ich würde gerne Gold auf dem EU Server Twisting Nether kaufen.
Bitte sendet mir eure Angebote per PN oder antwortet hier.

Danke
typsi

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] 70k gold EU Twisting Nether horde 0.65$/1k take all for 43$!
12/04/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
add me on skype: tradashka
[WTB]A lot of Gold on Anetheron-EU Horde OR Twisting Nether EU-Horde!!! Need it asap!
07/22/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
A lot of Gold on Anetheron-EU Horde OR Twisting Nether EU-Horde!!! Need it asap!! I'm paying with Euro via paypal (for security purposes im gonna send a copy of my passport) Price range im able to pay: 0,40-0,55Euro/k depending on the amount and server! Make me some offers! Skype: wowgoldfortrade
WTB>WoW Gold @ Twisting Nether Eu Horde
03/11/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
As the title says, I want to buy WoW Gold in Twisting Nether Eu Horde Add me on Skype: vergols
WTS GOLD [Twisting Nether] [EU] [Horde]
02/20/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hi I am a private seller from europe. Farmed the gold with proffesion, NO bots or exploits. I have put my gold on playerauctions.com because its a safer place for buyer and seller to trade the gold. So you can check for my user name there : cuce The price i have set is 0.6 USD/k but i sell it in bulks of 10k , 20k etc etc. Right now i have 90k to offer.
[WTS]WoW EU Gold - Twisting Nether EU(horde)
02/10/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 3 Replies
Selling gold Twisting Nether EU. Got 200k gold for sale. I'm a private seller and never used any bots or anything like that. Also got european IP, so you won't have any problems if you buy gold from me. We can discuss price/other details via MSN or e-mail(also PM works): [email protected] Payment will be through paypal gift. But if you're from Italy we can discuss other methods.