Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Excalibur - WOW Prot Warrior with Bulwark

Discussion on Excalibur - WOW Prot Warrior with Bulwark within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 70
Excalibur - WOW Prot Warrior with Bulwark

Topic!

Im looking for a Healer or Pally Tank!

Has Bulwark and decent geared for HCs.

Add me Skype : shdny.

« WTT thief ascended for Wow gold | Blackrock Horde Gold »

Similar Threads
[Selling] Excalibur WoW Fury/Prot Warrior!
07/29/2015 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
Greetings! I'm selling my Prot/Fury troll warrior. Below is his gear. Tank Set- Helm- Faceplate of the Impenetrable (Can aslo craft the Hard Khorium goggles but needs the mats for it) Neck- Hard Khorium Choker Shoulder-Warbringer Shoulderguards Cape-Slikk's cloak of placation
[Trading] LF Glaive rogue/warrior on Excalibur-wow
03/30/2015 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
I wanna trade some of my chars to a rogue/warrior with glaive (At least 1 on excalibur wow private server). I got Priest, Rogue, Mage and warrior that I wanna trade to your char. In case you got a char but you wanna quit gaming, perhabs we can find a price that suits both parts! You can contact mere here on the site - or add me on skype: tobiastarden. Looking forward to hear from you :) Best regards
[Selling] Excalibur WoW Geared Prot Warrio! ($30!)
07/23/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Greetings! Selling my Tauren Prot Warrior for $30. He's fully gemmed and enchanted. He has 300 enchanting, and 375 Jewelcrafting. Helm- Faceplate of the Impenetrable Neck- Hard Khorium Choker Shoulders- Warbringer Shoulderguards Back- Cloak of Blade Turning
[Buying] Prot Warrior
08/31/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hey Leute, Ich suche einen 90er Prot Warri oder einen unmerged SoR Account. Lasst mir eure Angebote und Preisvorstellungen per PM zukommen.. :) Mfg :)
LvL 90 Prot Orc warrior 4 sale!!
05/11/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
I have a lvl 90 prot orc warrior with dps off spec and a 90 draenie resto/ ele shaman as well as a couple 85's. Albatross @ Aggramar - Community - World of Warcraft that shows me at 507 item lvl i currently have enough valor for another piece to put me at 509-510 i have two legendary weapons 310 flying and over 10k gold and almost every BoA. If interested please email me if you have any questions or would like to make me an offer for the account. Also included with my WoW account is D3. looking...