Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dalaran-WoW Algalon ACC (80)

Discussion on Dalaran-WoW Algalon ACC (80) within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Dalaran-WoW Algalon ACC (80)

Hey suche einen Account auf dem PServer Dalaran-WoW auf dem Realm Algalon mit mindestens einem 80er ! Zahle mit PSC

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] 2 Accounts on dalaran wow (algalon server) geared with gold
01/19/2015 - World of Warcraft Trading - 24 Replies
Algalon is a 3.3.5 private progressive server. Ulduar is the latest raid being released. Let me give some details about what the accounts have. Account one: 107k gold ''Female belf frost DK lvl 80'' with almost full 25 man uld gear, 4 set tier and IC hardmode belt. Also has a full set of pvp gear, mostly hatefull and Betrayer of humanity as weapon for UH pvp. Everything has best gems and enchants. Even has some random tank gear in bank wich i havnt really used myself. 450...
[Selling] Dalaran WoW-Algalon Accounts and Gold
10/27/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
I am selling gold and accounts on the Dalaran WoW - Algalon 1x Server. Accounts currently on offer Human Holy Paladin with a large amount of 25 man raiding gear Healing Priest with a large amount of 25 man raiding gear including KT weapon; some shadow raiding gear Gold is on offer both horde and alliance but most stock is on alliance side Please add greaseorpeace on skype to discuss any potential deals.
[Buying] Buying Gold Dalaran WoW- Algalon
04/21/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
I'm looking to purchase gold on the Algalon Dalaran sever. Add me on skype : greaseorpeace or respond here if you have any for sale.