Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

80 Mage Alliance

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
80 Mage Alliance

I have an account with a very well geared fire mage in almost all ilevel 245 pve gear and pretty decent pvp set with 3 pieces of relentlessand the rest furious. pm me if interested and ill shoot you an armory link

Old 11/15/2009, 15:43   #2

elite*gold: 0
sold

SOLD please lock thread

« [B] RL GOLD [S] WOW ACCOUNT | [WTS] 70er Pala Horde »

Similar Threads
[B]2x 70er A. Dudu+Mage [S] Alliance Char..
06/27/2008 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
DONE !
WTS:[ALLIANCE]Human Mage/Human Retripala
02/29/2008 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
huhu verkaufe 2 accs auf einem acc ist ein stufe 70 magier(mensch, männlich, pve server), transrdy arsenallink auf anfrage im icq acc inaktiv ausserdem ein stufe 70 vergelter paladin(mensch, männlich, rp-pvp server) auf einem anderen seperaten acc, ausserdem auf einem rp-pve server ein stufe 63 nachtelf priester twink und auf einem PvE server noch ein Stufe 70 Nachtelf jäger, alle transrdy arsenallink ebenfalls auf anfrage acc bezahlt bis zum 2. märz
Make Alliance NPCs kill Alliance in IF
08/18/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 6 Replies
I used search, and couldn't find this post anywhere else, so here it is. This technique most likely works best with a rogue, due to stealth and vanish, though is possible with anyone else. 1) Enter the battlegrounds queue room located in eastern IF. 2) Walk around to the wall straight ahead crossing the "bridge" 3) Take a right, and jump onto the "platform" against the wall. 4) Jump onto the airstrip where you see the aircrafts fly off 5) With a ranged attack, shoot one of the elite...