Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Item level 694/697 Hunter, raider's choice, includes free transfer

Discussion on Item level 694/697 Hunter, raider's choice, includes free transfer within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Item level 694/697 Hunter, raider's choice, includes free transfer

Hello! So, I've lost interest to WoW a little while ago, so I figured I'll sell my char while it's hot.

You'll be getting an account with just this char on it - it's a secondary WoW account I created for Recruit-a-Friend rewards, and fortunately I did this with a separate Battle.net account. The account was never played, and of course never had Honorbuddy or anything of the sort used on it, zero warnings and all that. Transferring the char to another account generally seems to be considered the safest way to do a trade, as well.

Anyhow. Short summary of the stuff the character has:

Gear: -- the item level is actually 695/698 despite the thread title!

This is the main set for use with BM spec of the current patch. There are quite a few more goodies lying in the inventory:
- two ilvl 700 helms ( and ), ilvl 700 and ilvl 700 in the bags (697 avg ilvl with them equipped);
- 685 from Blast Furnace (could become a better weapon for other specs/statweights), 685 set (so you can switch around the set pieces in any way you want without losing ilvl), 685 from Gruul (better for AoE/cleave fights);
- a and a bunch of crit/mastery items of various ilvls - this is for the purposes of Challenge Modes.

6 Seals of Bonus Roll! If you're lucky, you may be just one good Mythic run away from going ilvl >700!

Raid progress is 6/7 Mythic Highmaul and 7/10 Mythic Blackrock Foundry. Ahead of the Curve in Heroic mode for both raids.

Legendary quest complete until the "wait for 6.2" bit, ring is included.

Followers are maxed and there's tons and tons of upgrade items lying around if you want more. This includes the new Garona. It's 3 quests away from obtaining the new Harrison, too, and can instantly upgrade him to max ilvl - sadly I didn't get any luck with the daily rotation / time available to me to finish it.

Garrison is like a king's mansion, max comfort! It includes the AH module (this is ~50k at least on most realms, if not more), the mole machine teleport to Gorgrond is unlocked, Aviana's Feather is obtained for quick travel, and so on and so forth. I'll list the exact building build:
- Large: Barracks (level 3), Stables (level 2) - more than halfway to being level 3 for that sweet 20% mount speed increase (Hunters do have a 10% buff via a glyph that's always in, though)! I used to have a level 3 Bunker, so that build path is fully explored if you prefer it.
- Medium: Trading Post (level 3 with AH), Lunarfall Inn (level 3). I used to have both a Lumber Mill and a Barn at level 3, too, so if you desire to switch to them, they're all unlocked!
- Small: Salvage Yard (level 3), Storehouse (level 3), Tannery (level 3 with a follower). Not much to say here.

Enchanting/Leatherworking both maxed and all WoD recipes unlocked.

Glyphs are all learned.

Gara - the new spirit beast - is tamed.

Comes with 15k gold!

Vanity is not the selling point of the character, Talon King/Queen is about the only title you will get on it, and it'll come only with 1 base mount. This is due to the fact that the character is being transferred to a fresh account for you - a lot of things in this game are now account-bound rather than character-bound.

Price is 230 Euro. Keep in mind that I can choose which realm to transfer it to when moving it to the other account, so that's a free transfer/namechange for you. The subscription on the target account is running until 30th June 2015. Post in the thread or drop me a PM if you need to contact me!
Old 05/15/2015, 14:36   #2

Figured I'll post a masked armory of it. (And push)

Old 05/17/2015, 10:20   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 60
price?
Old 05/19/2015, 17:11   #4

Updated the description to be much shorter and to the point. Added the price point.
Old 05/22/2015, 14:45   #5

Gold value increased to 30k. Push
Old 05/26/2015, 11:00   #6

UPDATE:
- Gold value increased to 50k, which is the maximum I can transfer it with
- Obtained ilvl 685 tier pants (unused for BM, but may come in handy when the best spec / stat weights alter in 6.2), and ilvl 685 Blackhand trinket:

Also, push
Old 05/29/2015, 02:48   #7

Yeah, so I had a few days left off my sub and figured I'll try to improve the overall value of this deal... hence, BIG UPDATE!

- I finished up the AH module in the Garrison! The thing is worth, like, between 50k to 100k gold on most realms, and is the most convenient and lazy way to access the AH ever, so I think this has great value.
- Did a Heroic pug and managed to get a Blackhand HC trinket! It's definitely BiS for single target stuff, and is most likely to be BiS in 6.2 (with MM becoming the best spec and all that). Also got HC pants, so switching around set pieces during the transition will be easier/smoother.
- Did some stuff around the Garrison - obtained Aviana's Feather, unlocked the Mole Machine teleport to Gorgrond (you can now get to Blackrock Foundry literally within ~30 seconds from Garrison), upgraded Trading Post to 3 cuz it's prettier (and became a Talon Queen in the process), etc.
- Increased gold value to 60k. Yes, the transfer limit is 50k, but Garrison Blueprints can be sold to vendor for their full cost, allowing us to transfer gold beyond the actual transfer limit. It's a fairly common/known trick and is probably intentional, don't worry there's no witchery in this.
- Gave a facelift to this thread to include much more detail. (Looks a bit ugly on epvp due to me not having enough posts to use links, though, but what can I do :<)

My subscription has now expired so this is the last update. The character is fully prepared to change owner, and I think I've done my best to give this sell as much value as I could.

Push
Old 06/01/2015, 21:09   #8

Price reduced to 250 euro

Push
Old 06/11/2015, 11:43   #9

Still selling it... I had a buyer completely back out on the sale after I had already moved it to the other account / activated that account :|

The offer slightly changed: gold value reduced to 15k (I had to buy a WoW Token on my own account), and the subscription on the account you get is now only until 30th June rather than a 30-day one (since I activated that account too). The free transfer still remains a part of this offer however!

And with that, I'm reducing price to 230 euro. Bump!
Old 06/14/2015, 16:01   #10

Sold
Closed Thread