Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

almost BiS 60 warlock on Nostalrius,secure transaction,trusted seller !

Discussion on almost BiS 60 warlock on Nostalrius,secure transaction,trusted seller ! within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Thumbs up almost BiS 60 warlock on Nostalrius,secure transaction,trusted seller !

Still selling,go to my new thread -

As the title says,i have wlock for sale,very good gear ! will provide list of stuff on skype add me for more info : sniffcheaf

alliance.

secure deal from legit seller

Tags
nostalrius

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling Nostalrius gold (trusted seller)
01/26/2017 - World of Warcraft Trading - 129 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/1YF2XPE.jpg & http://i.imgur.com/cgacV0p.jpg SELLING Anathema PvP, Darrowshire PvE, Elysium PvP & Zeth'Kur PvP GOLD Also selling powerleveling and accounts
[Selling] NOSTALRIUS 60 UD Warlock epic
04/27/2015 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
WTS UD male Warlock on Nostalrius,pvp R3, almost BiS gear 140 spelldmg, 2x t1,all attunes and keys, 300 Tailor/Herbalism/first Aid/fishing/cooking - varius recepies, 150gold, 60% warlock Mount, all bank slots -1, all 16 bags, tons of mats and potions, 6 bank-alts with epics, blues, mats worth 600g+ PM me if interested, i only accept cash - paypal users welcome bump
[Selling] Nostalrius WARLOCK
04/18/2015 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Selling my level 60 alliance human female warlock, extremely geared - one of the best on alliance side. Currently in FULL BiS blues. Epic Gear includes *Robes of the void (BiS crafted epic) *Felheart Shoudlers *Felheart bracers 300 tailor (almost every pattern), 300 skinning(can skin pristine hide off the beast), 300 first aid.
[Selling] NOSTALRIUS alliance warlock!
04/14/2015 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, im wanting to sell my level 60 alliance warlock. At the moment he is very geared, currently rank 7 (pvp) - nearly 8. 300 tailor 300 skinner 300 first aid Full attunent to onyxia and molten core
[Selling] Aion Kinah on CURATUS ELYOS Italian transaction Secure
05/13/2014 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
WTS Aion Kinah 0,62EUR on CURATUS ELYOS, Secure transaction 500M are ready to sell You can Order other and in few day I can sell to you PM me up