Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WoW GOLD Sylvanas EU Alliance

Discussion on WoW GOLD Sylvanas EU Alliance within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WoW GOLD Sylvanas EU Alliance

Hello guys!

The is my new post about selling my WoW gold with the new prices!

Once again I want to say that I am a honest and serious person and I look for honest and serious buyers! And I can prove it with each order I receive! (As long as I have gold in stock to execute the orders, of course.) NO SCAMMERS PLEASE!

In order to build trust You can order small amounts (for example if You want to buy 50 000 gold) like 5 x 10 000 gold.

I have 300k gold in stock atm. on Sylvanas EU, alliance side.

Prices:
0.3 GBP = 1000 gold /// 3 GBP = 10 000 gold /// 13 GBP = 50 000 gold /// 25 GBP = 100 000 gold
0.4 EUR = 1000 gold /// 4 EUR = 10 000 gold /// 18 EUR = 50 000 gold /// 34 EUR = 100 000 gold
0.5 USD = 1000 gold /// 5 USD = 10 000 gold /// 22 USD = 50 000 gold /// 40 USD = 100 000 gold

Trade method: Face to face; Guild Bank

Payment method: Skrill
Once I verify the payment is complete, You will recieve Your order in few minutes! (The only reason I want to do it so is because I want to avoid potential scams.)

Contact via Skype: middlemech

Please, post here before contacting me.

EDIT: Feel free to contact me all day long from 11:00 AM to 01:00 PM GTM +2. If I don't answer withing 10-15 minutes I am probably not home or busy with something important. But I will surely answer later!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTB] gold EU Sylvanas - Alliance
05/24/2015 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Hi there, i am buying your gold on EU Sylvanas - Alliance. Paying 0,3€ per k. I need about 600k. Payment: - PayPal Contact: - Skype: shitcares
[Selling] WoW GOLD Sylvanas EU Alliance
03/12/2015 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hello guys! I just registered here, because I want to sell my gold in WoW. This is my first post and that's the reason I don't have any rep. This is my first attepmt to sell gold and I am looking further to do trusty business with trusty people! At first I want to say that I am a honest and serious person and I look for honest and serious buyers! And I can prove it with each order I receive! (As long as I have gold in stock to execute the orders, of course.) NO SCAMMERS PLEASE! In...
[Selling] Gold on Eu Alliance- Sylvanas! Cheap!
02/01/2015 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Looking to sell my gold on sylvanas eu alliance. Price: 0.35e/1k
[Selling] EU GOLD || Aerie Peak alliance || Blades Edge's alliance || Sylvanas alliance 0.4$=1k
01/09/2015 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hey i farming gold on this server Aerie Peak Alliance EU ~ daily farm 20k Blades Edge's Alliance EU ~ daily farm 20k Sylvanas Alliance EU ~ daily farm 60k Burning Legion Horde Eu ~ daily farm 100k price for 1k gold 0.45 $
[Buying] EU Sylvanas Alliance Gold PSC
12/02/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
I will only pay with paysafecard. I will go first if you're trusted. We can negotiate about price and such if you write to me here, or add my skype skype name: Tykezen Looking to buy 30k +