Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTB] [Gyft] Buying Molten coins via Gyft

Discussion on [WTB] [Gyft] Buying Molten coins via Gyft within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTB] [Gyft] Buying Molten coins via Gyft

I'm looking to buy about 138 coins.

I am offering 10$ USD vs. 23 coins. No bulk trades as these need to go between multiple characters.

Remember, your bonus coins get wiped on 15 March, so hurry and get rid of them!

** Prefer to trade via Gyft or Steam as I do not have a paypal**
** Speak COHERENT ENGLISH**

I am willing to send first if you have an epvp/npc/********/sythe profile with good rep.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] | Molten wow | accounts with coins ( 25 - 300 coins per account ) and vote points
03/17/2015 - World of Warcraft Trading - 9 Replies
sold!!!!!!!!!!!
Buying molten wow accounts with coins !!!
02/09/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, Buying molten wow accounts with coins on them I'm offering good prices Leave message here or on PM I traded before and have positive feedback Thank you
[Buying] Buying Gold on Molten-WoW
01/25/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
As the topic says i buy gold on Molten-WoW Realm Ragnaros Wotlk. I can pay in Donorpoints/PSC and more. PM me or add me in skype
[Buying] Buying Molten-wow acc
01/04/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 8 Replies
Hi im searching a good Molten-wow account on WotLK servers, searching classes are Paladin Warrior or DK, pref with shadowmourne but i also buy accounts with normal weapons, send me a message with screens and youre offer. Lance
Buying Molten wow account
07/25/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
Hi, I'm looking forward to buying a molten wow account, preferably premium, WOTLK Must have email attached Need mage or hunter Prefer good gear above 6k GS PVE You leave me offers here or on PM Thank you