Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WoW Account 2x level 100// Mage (687 Item level)

Discussion on WoW Account 2x level 100// Mage (687 Item level) within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WoW Account 2x level 100// Mage (687 Item level)

I am selling an account for World Of warcraft, the account has game time till April 26-2015-- WoD=Collectors

On the account there is-

All charters are horde and spread around Draenor EU and Zenedar EU server

Level 100 Mage-(687 item level) Mythic geared with tier set and 5/10 Mythic BRF

Level 100 Paladin- 645 Item level

Level 90-Rogue/Monk/Shaman/Warrior

Level 80 Death knight and Priest

Level 60 Warlock and Level 35 Hunter

There are also around 35 Heirlooms on the account if you wish to level up new characters.

The account also has many mounts such as the Raven lord, Mechano hog,Collectors edition WoD mount,Armored Razzashi Raptor,Fiery Warhorse ,x53 touring rocket and many more mounts (Can give link to armory in message)

The mage has around 30 thousand gold on her with a level 3 garrison and maxed out garrison plots.

The mage is geared enough to raid mythic right now and has already cleared 5/10 mythic in BRF.

If you have any questions please PM me(or PM your skype) and we ca talk

Here is masked armory for the mage(main)

Level 100 Troll Mage | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory

I will mail the winner the information for the account to log in and any other information that is required such as security questions and such

Also has Heroes of storm and diablo 3 on same Battlenet acc

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] WoW Account 2x level 100// Mage (687 Item level)
03/04/2015 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
I am selling an account for World Of warcraft, the account has game time till April 26-2015-- WoD=Collectors On the account there is- All charters are horde and spread around Draenor EU and Zenedar EU server Level 100 Mage-(687 item level) Mythic geared with tier set and 5/10 Mythic BRF Level 100 Paladin- 645 Item level
I am selling an account for World Of warcraft, the account has game time till April 26-2015-- WoD=Collectors On the account there is- All charters are horde and spread around Draenor EU and Zenedar EU server Level 100 Mage-(687 item level) Mythic geared with tier set and 5/10 Mythic BRF Level 100 Paladin- 645 Item level
WTT WoW Account Level 70 hunter + level 61 mage gegen gametime card
05/25/2008 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Ich will meinen account gegen game time card tauschen der account ist in ebay drin wenn mir aber schnell genug nen angebot gemacht wird nehm ich ihn raus udn tausch ihn gegen ne gametime card die ich davor aber erst testen will. Addet mich über msn oder schriebt mir in steam: Steam: crissehej Msn: [email protected] angebot gilt noch 3 tage